30

LALISA MANOBAN'S POV

One more hour.

One more hour and it's going to be 7 am where Roséanne usually wake up from sleep and that I'm sure will be the last few hours I'm going to see her right before my eyes, being in my room and lying in my bed.

I don't want her to leave.

And I don't want the time to pass so that she won't be gone.

So,I don't sleep.I stare at her sleeping figure.Sitting with a chair I took from the kitchen downstairs and sat on it beside my own bed where my angel is sleeping peacefully at.

Her blonde hair were spread and some messing up on her face.Her lips parted a bit.Unlike how she always looked serious and cold in her awakening state,she is a whole lot different in her sleep.I just come to realize it by now.She looked more peaceful, innocent and beautiful.She looked like nothing but a sweet girl.If it wasn't for the fact I know what kind of person she is,I will think she is just a sweet innocent girl that everyone will capable of loving because she has a heart of gold that at least tries to open for those who tried to get in.

If I know watching her sleeping would be more amazing than watching Netflix series or anything fun in this world,I would had done this long time ago without hesitation.

I just find it quite unbelievable.How can someone be so perfect like her? She is so fucking perfect with all that aura, confidence,courage,high level of spirit,her guarded heart,her tricky mind,her brutal attitude.She can be unpredictable most of the time.She always knows what she is doing or what she want to do.She always have the mind she is the domain of everything around her for herself.

I never met a girl like her.

Not even since I was born.

Maybe that was what made me falling in love at first sight with her.And it is so fucking crazy because I'm falling deeper for her.

And now,I think I'm about to go on the state of getting obsessed over the woman I only known for a week.Crazy like how it sounds, isn't it?

Staring at her beauty,I took time to memorize every edges and curves of her face,down to her body.She is sleeping in only red hoddie and red underwear beneath that was covered with the duvet.

She tossed around on the bed,her knees was up to her chest like the usual sign of someone having a cold situation in the night time.

Smiling,I reach for the duvet and carefully covering her body with it.I stop mid way when she moves a bit and wait for the sign if she is waking up.If she is in her conscious state right now,she wouldn't like it I do this thing towards her.She absolutely dislike everything I done to get her closer to me.She's a very distant and extremely private person.I know absolutely too little about her.

But that too little is enough to make me feel those unexplainable feeling towards her.Crazy.

Even her wrath makes me smile instead of getting mad.I really need to set my mind right or go on check up at the hospital to scan my brain to see whether I got brain fracture or not.I feel so fucking giddy when she talk to me even if it was in sarcasm form and as cold as always or even worst sometimes.

I like it how she play hard to get bcuz it means she didn't give her everything especially her heart to someone easily.A person like her,if they fall in love,they gonna be the most loyal person ever.They won't betrayed the person they're in love with.

Well,I'm speaking from the most of the case I seen with my own eyes.There's sometimes twisting story but I just hoped it won't happen with her.

"You don't know how much I care" I mumble. "I just don't know what to do anymore.Everything about you feels so right that I can't stop me from winning your heart" I smile and then chuckle to the thought of being kicked on my ass by her on the very first time she wake up in my room.