37

(Author: Second extra update as promised)

ROSÉANNE PARK'S POV

(The Next Day)

"Everything is fine"

Irene smile to me while putting back her blood pressure checker into her working bag pack.I was currently lying on my bed in my shorts and tank top.

"I don't think so.There might be some mistake here.Please try again" I says desperately.

"But really.You already told me to repeat the same examination over and over again in about 5 times and the results is all the same.I don't think my apparatus went broken all at once coincidentally" she stated with a frown of getting annoyed with my request.

"No..I just..—"

"Just what Young Miss Roséanne?"

"I just..here" I reach for her hand and place it on my chest where my heart is beating faster while my mind start to think about Lisa and all the thing we ever done to each other. "Can you feel that?" I asked and she nod her head.

I then bring her hand down to my stomach.

"Here also.I feel something like hundreds of flies flying inside here.Can you feel that?"

She shook her head.

Not wasting any more time,I bring her hand up to my forehead.

"Here also.Something..i mean,her face keeps playing inside my mind.Mix with her laughter and the sound of her unforgettable voice.The memories and everything.It stays in here and play over and over again like a broken cassette" I sigh in frustration. "Can you feel it?"

Irene stare at me for a little while with a frown of confusion before her lips curl into a small smile.

But that is not enough.One thing still left.My throat,of course.

I bring her hand down and put it on my neck just below my chin.

"This also Irene.Something might be wrong on this part.Might sound funny and stupid and unbelievable but my throat just lost for words when it comes to her.I just,..this never happen before" I pull her hand away from my throat and stare at the ceiling above me with a puzzle mind.Never did once I felt so fucking speechless like this towards someone.Nobody.Nobody ever defeated me when it comes to hiding off my true emotions.I am the ruthless,merciless and the cruel woman when it comes to protecting my own self.I am selfish and snobbish.I only care about myself.If anyone ever crossed my line,I will have them dead in my own hands.

But why?

Why only her? Why only Lisa could make me feel weak,feeble and feel like under some strong spell that makes it hard for me to do absolutely anything I ever done to everyone who ever pissed me off? She always gets away easily because I'm doing nothing about everything she had done.

"I'd just die" I finally groan out,punching the bed on each side of my body with so much strength that it makes my hand bounce widely.

"Cool down,Young Miss Roséanne" Irene coos. "Being angry isn't good for your health.Remember,you have to be healthy in mental and physical so that you could go through your daily life better like how you always wished it to be" she advised.

"Everything change" I says quickly as I breathe out. "I showed up,she came and bring me home.Then I spend the one week with her.The list go on until fucking yesterday I stood naked in front of that bastard"

"N..naked?" Irene repeated.Her voice barely a whisper.It was in disbelieve way.

I nod my head in reassurance. "Naked" I repeat.