77

LALISA MANOBAN'S POV

"Hey"

A hug sended to me.A hand wrapped around my waist as that person lean on my left shoulder from behind.Soft breathing sound as the feel of raising up and down of her chest, screaming to me she is alive and real making me smile as I took in the warmth of her body pressed against mine.

I smile. "Hey too,chipmunk" I giggle.

She tigthen her hold on my waist and humm. "What were you making?" She ask.

I stop chopping the carrot and look up to the ceiling.Pretending to think to tease her.

She slap arms. "Hey!" She scowl but laugh anyway. "You're being nonsense.I'm sure you know what you are doing if you cut those vegetables.Don't even think to fool me with that unconvincing fake look of thinking"

Caught red handed,I burst to laugh and spun my body around.Rosie was caught off guard and stumble backwards.I was doing that on purpose to catch her.

"Oh my god" she groan as her eyes narrow towards me.Her body was 20 inch almost on the floor.The only reason why she is still not falling is because I hold both of her hand with the smirk tugging on sides of my lips to her pissed look.

God,I love to piss her.She looked so cute when she got angry.

"As much as I want you to fall for me,I don't want you to hit the floor." I pull her hand upwards and she squeled before her body hitting mine.I hold her in place so that she won't stumble backwards again.

"Will you catch me always whenever or wherever I'm falling?" She ask and swayed her body on me. "Like,the heroes in the movies? Where the girlfriend is in danger.Screaming for help,taunted by predator.Each days passing only praying to be found to be catch before she fall down to hell.That she fear death would separate her from her love life apart"

I look straight into her deep brown eyes.Our face were just inch apart that I again can feel the warmth of her body pressed against mine.My heart began to beat faster when she lick her lips while looking down on mine with that welcoming look of hers.

In case you all wondering,this girl is Seductive.She love to seduce me and send me to the edge that always end up with us making up here and there and if it helps,I'll tell you guys we have been fucking everywhere in this house including on the sink.

With standing position.Of course.

I inhale and took in her flowery scent. "I will.No matter what the situation is,Rosie.If I'm late and you are dead,I'll pull out a gun and shoot myself beside you.If you die,I'll die.I'll go everywhere you go for you are the reason why I'm breathing" I truthfully says.The thought of losing her make my jaw clench and my body tense that I feel like I want to squeeze this fucking big world in my hand so hard until it breaks.

She slapped my arms and frown. "You can't do that!" She scowl. "I'm serious.You can't kill yourself just because I die.I want you to live.Promise me for all of this that you will live a life you deserve.Be the Lisa before I came into the picture.I..I mean,if the case really happen.I just want you to catch me before I close my eyes that if I have to go forever.I will want to at least got your image as the last thing I witness before my vision turn black" she pleaded.Almost sound pleading as her eyes began to change,showing some kind of hidden emotion I never took notice about.She looked scared,sad but at the same time she looked calm and fine.It's mixed.Hard to read.

I force a smile on my lips even though my curiosity is raging inside me to ask her what's wrong and what's with the sudden mention of death right now.I can feel something is off with this matter from how her expressions change.She rarely do that kind of look.So,I'm worried. "That will never happen.So,I'm not going to promise anything" I reply.She threw her head to the back and groan in frustration.