81

NARRATOR'S POV

200 man's in black suit,elegantly wrapped with battle equipment like the soldier in war.Identity was hidden behind the black mask as they hold their machine gun in hands,walking carefully step by step on the big plain white building as they guarded the two girl who is leading the team in front,searching for their love life.

Nerves pricking,anger boiling, anxiety attacking as Lisa and Jisoo went through door by door kicking them open just to get dissapointed when they saw there's no familiar figure they've been searching for.

But that wasn't long until one unexpected things happen.

"ARGHH!!!"

A loud scream broke the silence war and both Jisoo and Lisa stop in their tracks as adrenaline began to rush more worst in their body,making their heart beat fast.Faster than the rolling wheels.

"ARGHH!!!"

The scream broke again and Lisa who was dead in tracks widen her eyes as she finally get the familiar feminine voice clicking inside her damn mind.

"ROSIE!!" Lisa scream.She didn't think twice and she run towards the source of the sound without thinking about the consequences whether it's a trap or for real.

"ARGHH!!"

Another scream broke into the place and this time,the scream was different.Filled with deep voice and loud groan and Jisoo knows who the scream belongs to.

"JENNIE!!" Jisoo scream and run by using the scream as her guardians to find her wife.She followed Lisa closely behind as they run towards the same direction where they could hear their wife scream like in the horror movie.The scream was loud enough and painful to hear that they can hear the strains in the scream.

And that was enough to make Lisa heart break into pieces.Her body stiffen and at every fast pace she take,she feel the thorn pricking her feet.She feel suffocated almost like someone is choking her in her miserable state.She couldn't imagine what the hell is happening over there in that still unknown place with the sound of her wife painful screaming.

But that wasn't long until Lisa found an iron door in grey that write "Dead Hell" .She was sure Rosie was in there because the scream is louder right now.

"Must be here!" Lisa inform.She didn't look back to see that the team she brought had followed her there.She know they are from the fast steps of heavy boots following her.

"ON POSITION!" Jisoo ordered.Both she and Lisa pulled out their gun as Jisoo walked to Lisa side facing the door.

"One" Lisa counted.

"Two" Jisoo count.

"THREE!"

Both of them kick the door open and point their gun to everywhere around the room.They scan the room and saw something that is more terrifying than their own death as blood flowing on the floor like a spilled water.

Two girl were lying helplessly on the floor,side by side holding each other hands and another hands were on their tummy as they breathe heavily like they are fighting with their dear life to get the oxygen enough inside their body.

And Lisa heart dropped.Her legs tremble,turn shaky as she let out the breath she didn't know she's been holding and run towards the familiar blonde she just made her hers.She wanted to scream but she can't let out a single sound from her mouth.She's too scared to even speak or to even call her wife name.

Lisa run towards her dying wife and immediately sat down beside Rosie to hold her in her arms and layed the blonde head on her thigh as she hug her tight.Lisa cry out, "R..R..Ro..Rosie".