Chapter Zero: His Prologue

In the mist of silent, news came destroying his peaceful life... His lover died overseas on duty. News came fast just after discovering her body in an alley.

With connections overseas, Philip was able to bring her home fas,t just two days to be exact.

Bringing her corpse back, the mourning ritual begun.

For seven crueling days, they are now at the final procedure for her eternal rest. Putting down her coffin, flowers are being dropped from people who're dear to her.

At the end of that line, Philippines turn came. He looks at the white flower in hand then the white coffin for a while. Staring it bring him back to their memories, his mind travel to past where she always had. Smiling, teasing, blushing, and all expressions flashed. That bright memory, however, become dark until he come back.

Without much expression, he dropped the last Jasmine flower in his hand. With that cue, the earth starts to bury her.

Once all are over, people starts leavig time after time. The family and close friends were the one who stayed longer. So did he...

Some people comfort Philip with words and action. But he just stood there staring at the ground she's in. Many sigh in defeat leaving him few words before leaving. Don't know if he heard or even register it in mind, but they tried anyways.

All are left except him. Clenching his hand, he swore something in his heart, something that he swore days before but now in greater determination. Day by day, new information about her dead becoming clear, giving him more strength and courage to do what he must do.

At the same time, strong wind blows. It forcefully lifts the dried leaves and grasses to sway. The storm is getting stronger. And it will begin soon...
_________________________________________________
>>> Philippine Chapter Begins...

Hello, author here. Thank you for giving this book and my writing a chance. Hope you like it!