Chapter Two: Them (A2)

In the next two days, he busy himself making sure to empty his schedule for the 3rd day where he plans to spend her last day with him as agreement. Signing papers, verifying documents, visiting sites, checking and recommending solutions for problems and his done.

He quickly leave the office, as time is gold, wanting to spend time with his girlfriend who will be away for five days in another nation. Driving many building and roads, he finally arrive on the largest justice hall building located on the capital. His girlfriend work as a lawyer, but this time, she accept a case involving a foreign national that explain why she need to be away.

At 8 pm, she's finally over with arranging documents needed for the upcoming business trip. She check her phone and smile, her boyfriend. Smiling ear to ear, she said goodbye to her colleagues that in return, they tease her knowing what reason to make her smile like that no, rather who make her smile like that.

She walk fast, going straight to the exit. Finally out the building, the handsome but short in height boyfriend greets her eyesight. He is leading in his car while texting in phone. She grins and about to surprised him when her phone ring once gaining his attention quick.

"Aww~ too bad..."

"Planning to surprised me?"

"Yup" she said with eyes squinting paired with big smile.

"Hmm..." he thinks for a while then he lead to kiss her.

She kissed back and another round of kissing started.

Finally ended, she smile quite used to his kissing habits.

"So? Let's go?"

"Sure, my lady~"

"What 'my lady'?"

"Then miss?"

"Nope!"

"Madam?"

"Nu!!"

"Hmm..."

"My name! I mean my name!"

"Ahh! Sure, Ms. Batumbakal"

"Arg!" She jokingly snapped and hit him in the shoulder.

"Pff! Haha...what now? Didn't you said name? I just did what you said"

"My first name I mean!"

"But who knows when you'll be using that name again. You'll miss it someday"

"Huh?"

"I will change it someday"

"Ah! Oh..." she then get what he means and blushed trying not to die from this feeling.

"Ahh! Shut up with your sweet talks and let's go! I'll die in no time because of you"

She then firstly walk to the other side of the car.

"Haha, yes yes madam Batumbakal~"

"And quit that!!" She said as she slam the door of the car, beginning to feel irritated.

Philip oblige knowing his lover is short temper when it comes to teasing her last name. Then he too enter his car.

"Faster! Don't you feel bad for me getting hungry?!" She said like a pregnant woman who's carving for something. Which means irritated.

"Yes, yes Madam. Sit tight, I'll speed up."

"Go!"

He smile from her tone and started the car.

Twenty minutes after, they arrived a luxurious hotel that offers tagalog dish in different level. Entering inside, the resto is divided into three parts: bar corner, buffet, and stage at the front.