Chapter Thirty-Eight: Them (E4)

Here, the report as ordered leader

You looked down, NC

I don't! You don't have eyes! I'm tired!

Wow~
Now  your energetic. Seems you're okay, I plan to give you vacation but it seems like its not needed.

What? Vacation? You did? Really...?

Ahuh, starting should be next week until Cordel come back but nah! Nevermind.

Leader, do you hear the cracking?

Huh? what cracking?

That's the sound of my heart desire for a rest has begun cracking

Pff!! What the heck?! Bwahahahahaha! That- haha... Ridiculous!! Hahaha!!

Laugh as much as you want, I'll be here listening to the cracking sound. I named it, 'melancholy's whispers.'

Whahahahahaha!! You even named it!! Hahahaha, your a stupid genius!! Whahaha!

Ah, my heart aches more from the vacation flying away from me than her insult. Ah, life, if only I deployed somewhere far away here, I'll gladly run naked a hundred meters. Just rest, I want rest.

Sbdjrk!!

Dnjdkr!!

Jdjdkr!!

Noises*...

Noises*...

Noises*...

You two finished with your drama and comedy tandem?

Flinched!*
Benguet! Oh, its just you. You're scary as ever.

Thank you for complement, countryleader

That's not a complement. By the way, why are you here? And since when?

Since earlier, countryleader. I'm tasked to deliver your dinner today, only to see some interesting show going on.

Right?! NC breaking his character is something! Much more to his drama! It made me cry! Laughing! Hahaha!

Sigh. Deputy leader, I better take you home tonight. You're in no condition to do so.

Huh? Who are you? What's life? What make me live here? Why??

Haha, yes its better to do so. Please take good care of him Benguet.

As ordered. We'll excuse ourselves.

Bye bye~

What a day! I had so much fun today!
Now then, its time for business shall we~

With such little time he gather this much of information already. As expected from a genius, what a scare. Hm...? Tch! He's so capable that's I'm so glad his in my side. Such information he gather, this will be bloody~

Write....*

Ring! Ring!

You called, ma'am?

Yes. Send this letters from the following locations at the back. Make sure it will be received and as soon as possible.

Salute*
As ma'am ordered!

That's all dismissed.

I wonder... How will the sea breaks...

*

Mindanao; Sailing*

Sh*t. That b*tch. She gone too far. How am I going to go back in the middle of nowhere. And she even drugged me,  its a strong one. I can tell from the faint smell still lingering around and the days I been sailing.