Chapter 1: 1000 Years After

A thousand years had passed since all living being of earth ceast to exist. Needless to say, sending all this souls to a certain place. And, a thousand years also passed since the destruction of earth. Within those time, all new and old are now used to their new land that most can't just call home. Overall however, they were able to adapt.

This is the beginning where a thousand years already passed.

*

Loud clamouring of hundreds of people within a large road, vehicle, vendors, animals, mechanic, and many more producers of different sound combined making the whole area in its full swing of busyness.

Among this huge crowd, a guy with tied hair, tattered, common, and dirty clothes, with an overall average looks and physical proportion run pass these people.

"Likha sweet shop, likha sweet shop, likha sweet shop..."

He keeps repeating this words as he look around all the shop he passes.

After searching for long, he stop to inspect the surroundings again when someone speak to him giving clue to where the shop he's been looking for.

"Near at the back alley, between Rosa Frímera and Bleu Corp. The magenta and deep blue building. He's there."

He looks back to see a badass looking but kind woman. A leader with a majority of yellow in her.

Looking back to recognize who help him and he thank her with a slight bow and a big smile.

"Thank you sister!"

And he went away rushing to where the said building was.

He look up in order to see the said buildings. This buildings are popular due to its service and product thus its not strange for the two buildings not to be tall like those in a city.

Following the trace and direction, he's getting near when he spot a chain of people not far.

Rushing, he then spotted a group crowding around in front of a establishment with a clear sign 'Likha Sweet Shop.'

Because, however, of the large crowd, he can't see the center of this group. But he do know who's at the center.

He tried to squeeze in the group only to push back again and again.

The heat is worning him down and so was the effort of forcing in. He don't know what to do. With this noisy people, he's sure that that person couldn't hear him even he shout in the top of his lungs.

Scratching his head to think of an idea– suddenly, people beside him flung out, literally.

His eyes grew and followed the direction and sure enough.

'It's him!'

He opens his mouth, attempting to call him when he spotted an attacker from behind.

"Watch out!"

The guy who kicks the hard wall with 5 or so people lining up to beat him quickly rotate his hanging leg kicking what's behind. It didn't stop there; he continually kicks his opponents with ease as if his dancing. What's odd, however, was him with different dessert and snack in hand. And... He's eating while fighting.

This made the newcomer squint his eyes to confirm once again. He's not still used to it.

'I'm really not used to this yet.'

He sigh but then remembering why he came here, he immediately looked back to the fight.

His friend kick a person and send it flying in a building.