Interlude 1

China: Go play heroes and form parties like those lame sh*tty games. *Smirking widely*

Vietcong: ...

After some time...

Vietcong: Look what we have here~ Don't you hate forming parties and playing heroes? What happened?

China: Shattap! Don't talk to me!

Vietcong: Come on~ Tell me tell me, did someone change your mind~?

China:... *Refusing to answer*

Vietcong: Aww~ the former Empire become lame~

China: *snap* This b*tch!

Seychelles: Woah, woah. Stop it now, stop it now. You both get in trouble if you don't *stepped in the middle and trying to keep the tension down*

China: Let go, you demon! I'll skin that b*tch alive! *Angry roaring*

Philippines: Who's the demon now with your actions? *Murmuring while holding China's arms in lock*

Cinna: ...lame! Pff! *Quietly watching at first but then commented*

China: What did you say?! You rotten b*tch!

Cinna: I said... *Smirk* Lame!

Vietcong: Lame! *Second voice while mimicking Cinna's voice*

China: You both b*tches are dead!! *Overpower Philippines and starts chasing both females*

*Vietcong and Cinna run when they see China freed and laughing their *ss out while on it*

Seychelles: Do we...?

Philippines: Nahh, let them. Just hope Krueger came back and curse them.

Seychelles: Uh...Oh! That curse! Yes, yes, that's great! *Smiling all ears*

*Seychelles watches them go chasing around while Philippines sat on the ground and lean his head to his arms and continue reading the black book in hand*
——————————————————
I'm sorry, I'm so guilty for not updating. Sorry for losing my draft T^T