Chapter Twenty-Six: Them (C6)

Woosh~ winter came and the fire getting brighter. This time, it will surely end, he will surely end.

A lot happened and  the conclusion has slowly set. They found evidences in his fun, so its natural for him to end. And by time now, he'll come.

As report continue to pile, so the snow is. Watching the snow fall, they cover the whole north into white, cold white.

Bang bang bang!! The door sounded. It's smashing by strong force from the outside, the feeling of desperation is  visible for its continues knocks, no smashes.

I order my men to open it. A man panting heavy came. With disheveled appearance from head to toe. Must be desperate to escape, it is.

Putting the tea cup in my arm, I raised my hand, gesturing them to leave. After moment of footsteps are gone, he spoke like a raging bull.

"Get me out of 'here'!" He said.

Such guy doesn't need an invitation for a sit and a cup of warm tea.
'Here', his situation his in. Pretty petty guy.

"Why should I?" I reply normally.

"You did this! You made me do this! You manipulate me!"

Do I need to listen such nonsense?

Let's endure it for a minute, no seconds.

He keep bowling, complain until I cut his crap.

"You did it. You all finished what you started. I am just the bridge. And like bridge, they tend to be broken, its just that you didn't know when that happened"

Instead of processing what I meant, he brush it all and slam his arms in my table in front.

Ah, such barbaric. Do I need to deal with this thing yet? No? Okay.

I ring the bell just beside the table and guards came pulling the trash out. At least I'm letting a trash somewhere than the garbage dump.

With the nuisance no more, I continue to drink my hot tea, enjoying the winter from the view.

Not long, his remains discover by his seekers. Found teared to shred by wolves as their meal, barely recognizable. At least you contribute in the food chain until you die, I thought placing the report in hand.

Turning to the fireplace, I throw the report paper away so the it immediately swallow by the fire and turning it to ashes. Walking to the window, eyes at the snow field, silent echoes.

'Now then, what fun is next? No, who should be next...?'

Slowly, eyes open and bring me back to my Empire. Memory, dream, reminding of something things.

'Trashy memory'

I'm sitting at my throne watching the multiple lights shine from the huge glass window, it never change maybe why such memory emerge, they're fun, those times at least now.

As I lean my head back to my arm, my consciousness fall to the dark once again.
___________________________
>>> China Chapter end...