Chapter One: Them (A1)

Same all day, Philip is stuck in his office. Busying from work and stuff. But today, he is quite excited for today's plan, aside from an afternoon paper works of course, he and his girlfriend will go on a date for a couple of hours because of his busy schedule. But he is rather grateful for free time to spare for his lover.

He is at his office finishing the work he wasn't able yesterday. He finished it quite fast because of his inspiration. Packing all what he needed, he excitedly exit the office rather happy and fast that he could not wait.

Arriving at the restaurant he booked, he enter asking for the his reservation table; second floor, near a window, table for two, and non smoking area. A waiter lead him the way, they arrive in a simple yet elegant corner of the restaurant. He smile pleased with the set up.

Waiting for minutes, his lover came in a gorgeous looking dress, he stare at her and cannot help but swear to marry her. If ever she know what Philip is thinking right now, she'll sigh shaking her head, though smiling faintly.

"Lover boy~ time to wake up~"

She smile, waking the latter from his imagination.

"Sorry. Never thought you'll umm.... dressed up nicely today"

"Of course, its a rare occasion after all. You don't want?"

Flustered, he immediately denied.

"Ah!! No! It's just that... I didn't dressed up properly"

She looked at him weirdly. 'Not dressed up properly? But your wearing formal clothes all the time and it changes everyday that I never seen you wore the same since we're dating!' But she keep it herself.

"And I... I look less handsome"

"Whahahahaha~!" She burst out laughing not as elegant as her appearance.

"..." Philip is confused as to why, this always happened that he can't used to it.

"What did I do again?" He sound helpless in that tone, and it is from the others perspective. She find it cute. Even so...

"Ahem..."

Hearing her little boyfriend tone, she can't help but to think 'how come he fall in love with me? This loving, kind, forgiving, understanding man, and so attractive that many girl wants him. And I hear that he bend others sexuality too!! He's perfect if not only for his heigh but who cares!! He's so cute!!' She squealed inside.

[Note: lovers tend to see their partners as cute even tho they are really not. Love is blind, like true.]

"Nothing! You're just cute!! I want to keep you myself for the rest of my life!" She declared making the male blush, not in embarrassment but in the sweetness that sound to him.

He hugged her and she too hugs back. After the moment of hugging and whispering sweet words to each other, they order food. And while waiting, they discuss few things in their life.

"By the way Philip, I'll be going to US for some business about work."

"When? And when will you be back?"

"Three days from now. And I'll be back five days at max"

"Want me to come with you?"

"Huh? Haha, no I'm fine. I'll finish my business asap so no need. And you have a bunch to work on too, so try focusing on that, after all you're our leader." She said with a wink at the end of her sentence.

"I can do that later"

"Ah ah-uh."

Matching with her pointy finger moving left and right.

"That's a no. You already know I have been doing this business for couple of years now so worry not. I'm fine~"