Chapter Twenty-Five: Them (C5)

Puffing the smoke from the cigarette out my mouth, it dances around before disappearing. As I sat at the bed, a movement from getting up made the bitch to move. She move facing the other side. I slowly rose walking at the window, finishing my cigar. After a while I grab my clothes at the side and wearing them, and soon exited the room.

An individual came at the opposite direction. With exchange look, he replace me at that room. He'll sure make it fun.

Smiling, I left the building. I expected good news tomorrow.

Outside, cold winds brush my face. It's still early morning. Checking my wrist watch, its 1am.

I walk down to the parking lot when I witness something amusing. This sex maniac doing things behind building to  building. What caught my attention was somewhere. Something pretty amusing and... funny scene.

A leader stalking another leader while flirting to another.

Bitter feelings rose inside, still, I continue to watch to spend the time I had. Because tomorrow, I'll be busy, surely.

As they continue, I confirm something in this incident. It take long to see but its worth it. Planning to use it as a wild card, I left. Sensing a crisis if I stay longer.

As I went away, I remember his hands forming into fists that veins ready to burst. His look, if not for his damn thing covering his eyes, I'll see a delightful sight. Still, its satisfying to see something pretty, unique.

Humming away, I gone back my country with no problem. But I was about to sit the chair, ring calls.

Hm..? My sense told me something. Smirk, his fast like usual. A new record even before I sat my table to wait.

I press the button and as expected, its them.

[National Leader, someone came from international police for investigation. Something private-]

"Let them in" I answer. Confident somewhere, something.

As they question me, I answer back with a smirk. Someone pissed from my actions but I care no less. Watching them dig nothing suspicious from my alibi to answer, they left defeated.

Smile~ Easy~

So I gone back to  where I left, table work, an assignment from the organization leaders assign to us. Watching the pile, I toss it up the air. Falling gracefully with the winds, I exited the room and ordering to clean the trash inside, like usual.

Exiting the elevator and the building, I gone somewhere some only know. Luxurious building where reach gone to, I arrive not bothering to witness the fancy looking building shining with its propers all night.

'That investigation  takes a while, its starting to get annoying' I complain. But... 'With the new products, I can let it go.'

The door automatically open as I step its range, people at suits stood with their huge build are all alight in extract 1 and a half meters away each other from all hallways. They all wear microphone underneath their suits, with matching clique sunglasses.

'Does that help them at all? Beats me, not my problem. They are just significant people, my citizen or not, like others.'

Walking downstairs to a secret door, two men guardian a iron door stood side by side. Glancing at me, they step away for my entrance. Ahh, power.

What greets me are the sweet smell of gun power and the sight of wooded boxes of different sizes. Too obvious but... if the finished product did succeeded, such fun will begin.