Chapter Ten: Her Prologue

She's willing to die for her family and country, doing what she need to do, she clash into the enemies.

Standing in the battle field, she lead her people with victory, small and big.

Starting from the moment she decided, she look forward. Regretting some things but she doesn't look back, staying strong in the stormy bullets and tanks ahead.

Its has been a year since she enter the storm, she never gone home in those times. She missed them, her family.

Exactly at her 412th day, she never knew thats her last. As bullets continue to rain, tanks and booms as thunder and lightning; she keeps firing the gun in hand, keep swinging the blades in the other.

Sneaky being surrounds them too late, catching them off guard, they came too late for retreat as their breaths has been cut off.

In her final moment, memories flashed.

"My lovely daughter, I want to see you with family. But of course! A grandchild is a must!"

"Mom! I'm still young!"

"What young? You're already adult and it will not long when you'll bring home a lover~"

"Blah blah blah! I don't hear some nonsense~"

"Silly kid! Are you even my kid! Man up! You can do it!"

"Dad, I'm a girl"

"Hahaha! "

"Sis! How do I look?"

"Oh~ you like someone, who is she?"

"Wha-!? Of course not! I'm just..."

"Dressing up for special someone, my little bro finally grew up!"

"Wha-!! No! Wait! Yes!"

"Yes you said~"

"I mean no!"

"Keep it down, you sounds like a girl"

"Your brother is right~"

"But sis, your right. He is dressing for his special someone"

"Brother!!"

"I knew it! I knew it!"

As laughter echo her mind, it go away fast, as something pulling her to a black soundless and cold void.

Her breathing finally cut out, stopping her breathing and mind from functioning. From her last breath, only the sound of the wilderness and animals could be heard. No war noise, only nature and nothing else.

_________________________________________________
>>>Vietcong's chapter begins...

Hello! Author here~ sorry for wrong grammar and wrong spellings, I did check it couple of times but there are still no matter how I correct it so... there's a wrong grammar, spelling, and so on in this book. Sorry it takes ten chapter to announce it (because I'm trying to correct it but alas in vain). Thats all! Enjoy reading and thank you for reading the book!!!