Chapter Twenty-Three: Them (C3)

What come after that? Pretty boring, I won that game. I had fun in a long time during that game. But after, it return being dull. Colorless.

Time passed, the same rotation. They fight for the same thing over and over again and I only watch like the previous emperor, I mean its enjoyable to see them destroy themselves, isn't that right?

But even that amusement came to an end...So I try making fun; culture, tradition, new creation, advancing technology...I all made things I think and hear as 'fun.' Some are entertaining but most are pretty easy, no challenge.

By the time I heard the news of the world war they started, I sit tight watching them slaughter. I also cheer for the side I think...plausible~ But alas, they lost and that came to an end.

Tch! Boring~

As I focus my attention to my own nation, my eyes are far away. With that war, I see several entertainment. One was the family of blue and red, there's also the family shade of yellow, the barbaric and the stoned people and their leaders. Watching is enough, I thought. As long as I had my fun, its okay not moving.

After less years, another war again bloom but that time, it more dazzling and beautiful. It may cause me to withdraw my attention from my current toy, it's worth it. I laugh in my throne receiving the news. Like a chess, I lay them to the board and move each as they move.

The despair, the fighting, the massacre, the blood! If only I'm there but... its not time yet that time.

Colonizing.

Revolution.

Dispute.

Conflict.

Army.

Battle.

War.

Agreement.

Attacks.

Betrayal.

Winning.

Lossing.

Blood.

Tears.

Death.

Misery.

Revenge.

Grudge.

Freedom.

Another attack.

Bombings.

Retreats.

Surrender.

Suicide.

And history.

It all linger that time. It happened at least years, enough for me to prepare. Now that they made their fun, and I had enough sitting the sh*tty throne, I smile for the world's another amusement. And it will all be list down the history!

And so... I let another trouble. Its pretty fun. I deal with other in another culture and tradition than I am that made it difficult and more fun. At the end, I stand victorious but the battle is not started yet.

But I lost in experience... thats depressing one. I lost due to my short sight-ness that I never consider other's perspective. That lost made me angry, so angry. To them and my self, how useless. But such field is not really my thing, then what?

After war times, several wars immerge mostly at the east. Yeah, the lasting dying breath of war, and it ended.

So I started to join a war I'm sure I can win~
Of course, with a twist, hahahaha!

The war in economy, and in a short while, I rise above so fast and so nice. I also begin to colonized in my own way, I mean a twist is a twist.

All those time is fun, as they try to stop me and my goals.

But sadly, leaders slowly die overtime. Even my frenemies die without me know, well I know why but the how part is a bit skeptic. But not my problem, they die and so be it. With a certain death, someone followed and another and another. Like a blocks of domino, as if the leaders are, they slowly die one by one.

It is the age where leaders f*cked off and die. Are they tired of living? Tch! Including my cities, f*ck off!

But...there was the time I completely defeated, a leader of a certain country made me utterly defeated. Something I never felt in a long time and gives a shiver and pleasure at the same time, challenging and fun!

Hmm...

Why don't we end the story? We know what happened next, and its still happening. I mean, I will keep my doings~

As someone at the top, yet again, I find myself watching the livings below.

With a bored look, I look down ,from one of the highest skyscraper with blinding lights of the other buildings, watching the life of this planet.

I don't know how to describe them, so as for us leaders. Rotten? Parasite? Pests? What would be? An overall definition of such creatures, including us.

Its such a mystery for this world need our existence, when leaders can exist without 'us' as its symbol and playing that role. A never ending question surely brush a leader's mind: continent, association, country, state, region, capital, cities, provinces, and all existing leaders.

Why... why don't humans just become leaders by their own and stop depending to this b*tchty leaders...?

Push~ too serious now are we? Welp, nothing came to mind thats why but...

Did you know? I heard something interesting~

And I think of joining.

With leaders falling apart day by day, its seems like its time to stand yet again. So, enjoy the show~
_______________________
You know how he speak by the way he think, right? (Here and the previous chaps) And yea... that justify his personality. I don't know, it turn out that way, as if he's crafting himself instead of me. But it turn out good and its alright, right? That's why I'm kinda confused and what, but that's it now and I'll proceed the way it is.

Also, I'm not portraying the country(in reality) like that okay? Okay?! Okay. No country is/are portray to anybody, this is a fanfic, remember that. Just a fiction!

Edited:
Wow, thats pretty short.

Sorry, I'm trying.

Edited: I forgot I have this draft here. Sorry to publish it today instead of yesterday. And up comming chapter for this day's chapter.