Chapter Fifteen: Them (B5)

Days after, they are on the way the north. The unit 12 of southward battalion departed early. And 31st westward unit on its way.

They are leaving slowly not to alert any suspicions from the other side. If not, they'll either launch an attack or seized the north faster before they got there.

"We'll see you there"

"Sure do. Be careful"

"We will. For the country!" He sounded with a salute.

She reply back with salute and answered, "For the country."

The vehicle leave with its cargo of the soldiers. She watch it disappear from the her sight and turn her feet leaving the temporary camp for the temporary deployed soldiers in their area.

"Cap! We are all set!"

She spin facing a short individual with a black eye and patches in the face. Also with a messed up hair cut.

"Pff! Still look great as ever. Any broken bone yesterday?"

"Luckily nothing. Aside from the new hair cut"

"Hahahaha! Yea, it sure unforgettable and ridiculous. And not just you but the other one too! Plus those two idiot! Hahaha~"

"Hey at least, we have someone to pair with. Unlike the captain with that new hair of yours, I can't describe how...not nice it is. But bald is better than that hair of yours"

"What the?! I won't!! Hair is a girls life!"

"So backing out now~?"

"Of course not! I'll get him good next time!"

"That's captain for yea~ right, I heard you pinned a blame on vice successful before. That's rare~"

"Ahh...just got lucky"

She resume walking and the other follow.

"He's naive before and..."

"And?"

"He act like a girl" she smirk.

"Seriously?! Hahahaha~"

"Yup, not joking. A pretty annoying damsel but oh well, when it come to talent, he can bend your impression on him. He's good, like really"

"Woa~ captain is praising someone!"

"Stop acting like that, its starts to annoy me"

"Ah! Right. By the way Cap, the Vice Cap really that...talented?"

"You experienced it yourself, so you should know"

"The cafeteria fire incident, right. He won over me that time."

"Cause you're being cocky"

"Well you dare me to do it!"

"That's a test I told ya~"

"Test my as*! Other told me it's just me!"

"Right cause you're one naive kid back then"

"Tch!"

"But Captain..." As he become serious, his cheery and annoying voice become serious and cold.

"Just what made this unit. Best of the east? It's not that simple, isn't it? I seen the members do their work, for a 'best' to station here of all-"

"Careful, now"

She stop on her track and cut him off. She too become serious. With a sensitive topic to brought up, she slowly face him tilding her head low. Looking at the smirking child, 'he's deliberately doing it,' Vietcong thought.