ARC I

This is the world of False Hope. The AfterLife where the said reality exist. The reality which gives you sorrow, despair, and grief. Where all things are nothing good and all are worse. The said AfterLife, is a false hope that drives us to a pit-hole. A dark, deep, and empty hole of prison. A place which light will never reach.

The world of this AfterLife where people wants to live in is a place almost all living ends up to. If you're too good and too evil, angels and demons will get you. For being ordinary, the void of emptiness awaits you. Or either as a side line, spending the last bit of you serving others.

Confusing, yes. But as its give all sort of negativity, its also give the opposite. But its better to call it the Land of False Hope, where our souls coulds possibly go. We may not needed in good and evil, but we can be either nor neither. And Land of False Hope may not be what we expect but at least you'll get the fun you are looking for, before resting eternally.

Fun is one, and another. It's up to people, for what they think and experience in a place that may give Hope or false. 

>> AfterLife: ARC I begins...
____________________________________

I forgot I have this draft. Here.