Chapter Forty-Nine: Them (F5)

And the last! Wow, your stuff are heavy

That's why I told you not to bring things. See, it keeps piling.

Hehe, I can't help it Bruh! I'm so excited to see you out!

Enough already, you repeat it many times that I'm lazy to count. Let's just finished things up

Yes, bruh! But really, bruh! I'm surprised how fast you managed to adapt!

Uh-huh. Other can do it too, you know. I see some it from the television.

That's not right, bruh! Television, most of the times, shows you false! Not everything you see at that-! That thing is right! It's just my bruh is amazing.

How come it ended up from praising again?

No matter what you say, my bruh is amazing! The best! No matter what people says about you, you're still my best!

Uh...thanks?

Hehe!

...by the way, what does others, aside from the ones you said, says about me?

Hmm... Nothing much, the common thing like you're a scambag, bastard, d*ckhead, trash, and so on.

Ack! I really live lower than beggar, huh.

Worry not bruh! I'll stay beside you no matter what.

Yes, thank you. Really.

Hm~
Thank you too, bruh! For letting me stay beside you!

Smile*

*

When do plan to let me out?

Not now bruh! Not until I can adjust my work and that things calm down.

Do they hate me that much that they want to, as if kill me? And throwing stuff, vandalizing, swearing, etc. is not enough?

Sorry bruh, I tried calming them down. It will take days before they calm down. Umm, completely?

I see. Its not like everybody will calm down all together. And not everyone hate me at least. Should I be glad?

Yes! At least not the whole world hate you unlike someone!

Ah...that leader. Yeah, maybe I should.
...
Yeah, I really should. At least no one posting my face for the sake of destroying it afterwards.

Not only him but there's the other too! And another than him, then another! At least bruh is not as comparable than those leaders written in history as worst!

Uh... Are you making me feel better?

Of course, bruh!

Why do I feel like being insulted instead?

No! Its not like that, bruh! I didn't mean to say you're worse

Ah, I knew it. No wonder somethings wrong.

Ah! I'm sorry bruh... It's really not my intention.

Ah, okay okay. That's fine. I should just be glad that... I'm not a leader? Or someone with a face hanging outside for people's wrath??

Yes, that's right!

Uhh... nevermind. I feel bad for them.

Its been a week but people still linger wanting to throw something at my face.

That's right! They should be more considerate with your condition, bruh!!

Don't make them do! Who knows which person will twist my situation even worse.

Ah! That's right! Bruh has tons of enemies.

Stop reminding me.

Ah, yes bruh!

Now then, when should I finally leave this place then?

Like I said bruh, don't worry, I'll get the people down soon!

Down?

Calm down!

Ah, I see. Well, I enjoy TV and some things so its not I'm bored or something. Its just I missed outside.

You'll able to soon, bruh!

Okay, I'm counting on you

Bruh!!!

Stop! Ah!! You're heavy as f*ck! Get up!!

Rinnnnnnnggggg! Rinnnnnnnggggg! Rinnnnnnnggggg!

Someone here! Wait here, I'll get it bruh!

Hah...hah...hah... Finally. Damn that guy, crushing someone like me. Does he want to sent me again in the hospital??
.
.
.
What's taking him so long??

Step step step...

B-bruh...

Hm? You're here. What take you long? Who was that?

Ah...umm...

Step aside!

Hey!

Hmm?

You, finally! I'm itching to slap you're face since long ago. Give back my money!!

Huh?

M-miss! I told you he's-

So what?! Whatever condition he has doesn't concern me!! All I'm asking was my money!! Pay up!!

W-what money?

What you stole you bloody d*ck!

Huh?!

Miss! That's enough! Don't wait for me to drag you out!

...

...

Remember this, I'm not done yet. Once this idiot gain some brain, you're done! Hmph!

I'll see her out. I-I'll be r-right back b-bruh.

Ah? Ah! Yes! Please!
.
.
.
That's... a mess. For my mentality. Mentality? No, wait. Let's focuse solving our problems, yes? Okay. Its seems like that guy didn't tell every debt I made to people. His intention maybe good but the result came different from what it should do. No, it didn't something but for temporary only.
...
Sigh, what a life I had been. It's only the beginning yet why do I felt like tired already?