Chapter Thirty- One: Them (D4)

Blue of color, too, brings disaster.

Next few days, I spend my free time learning the starts. Instead of constellations only, I tried learning about other concerning them. How many, what the name, how far, what color, and so on that forms the constellations.

I say, it's pretty...interesting. I never thought I'll find something to made interested. I am a bit hard to pleas, even for my self, that's why I don't have much hobby.

"Sey!! I letter for you." Someone came my humble house without knocking. Oh well, she's familiar just the voice alone, and her action is another. I'll let it pass, like always.

One of the leaders from the same island came with a letter in hand. She is swaying it like something worthless.

"It is worthless" she suddenly said.

"You know to read mind now?!" I said shocked. I mean, indeed.

"Of course not! If I did, I don't need to used it with you. You're easy to read, such ability should use to more importants"

"So you're saying I Am Not important?"

"You are. But I said, more important which means not you~"

"You..."

"Hehe. Going back to your thoughts, its written on your face from the very first I saw you look at me. I mean, who use letters nowadays??"

"I am. And so was the one writing to me"

"Ahuh. Glaud is, but you insist him to"

"What do you say? I'm comfortable this way"

"Okay, okay. Here you go, I'm just here to deliver your ONLY letter"

"Yes. Thank you. It made it more special as the only letter in this island"

"Ah, sure" she wave back not facing me and disappeared.

I, on the other hand, open the letter.

Indeed, I'm more used to letter than phones. Despite a leader, I'm using letters for communication. Don't get me wrong, I buy one but only for emergency, meeting, and needed occasions.

Reading upon, it's really Glaud. Telling stories how amazing Hawaii's islands are. Hot tropical, waves perfect for surfing, delicious refreshments, volcanic islands, and so on and on. He also said that Hawaii volunteer herself to tour him around. How lucky he is.

From islands, foods, performances, culture practice, locals, and to Hawaii herself; he included her to his letter.

<You know, she loves stars too! She's even studying a lot of things about them. She showed me her telescope and its huge you cannot imagine such telescope exist. It's on the top of her house, with high tech covering...>

Half of his two page letter contains about Hawaii. Is he recommending her to me...? Wait, stop. That's not it.

Maybe he's into her, no...?

Nevermind, it is their problem.

Reading his letter of adventures is fun, though sometimes childish. I feel like he's on,e occasionally, from how he write. Like today, not all parts but partially.

After I finished his letter, I slam in my chair. Remembering the content, is the world outside that great? I wonder.

Maybe it's just me, no actually it's up to people how they judge it. And, lucky enough to see the bright side of the outside world.

I sigh, hear am I again.

Glancing at the window, I decided to head outside. To calm this thoughts. Grabbing a hat with large skirt to shield the ray of the sun.

Same sand approaches dyed in white. Sun up the sky, wondering where to set for now. Its means lunch time where the sun is at its highest point.

I had my lunch earlier, and I finish my duty so I'm free. Using the free time to laze around and learn about starts when his letter came. Even so, I find myself yearning for the ocean.

Following the trace of the sand, waves splashed my feets as I walk where to. I smile on the way until I stop at the edge of the island as rocks slowly replace the sand. In front the new view was large rocks form by volcano long ago. It leaves the terrain of rocks sliding from the island's mountain to the sea. With its fine color and texture of mix gray and charcoal, it shines under the sun.

So starting another journey, I climb the largest rock which in between the sea and the island.

*

I enjoy my time that I didn't realized its already dark. Hm? Dark? Already?

I looked up and saw that clouds of gray form a large group covering the entire sky I see. Now I understand, no wonder. I stand to where I am, top of a rock and engraving I made, sitting and dusting my dress.

But before I can take one step, a water droplet come its way to my hand that dusting my cloth. So I stare up, watching the rain starts. It no point to rush home.

And so, the least droplets increase starting the rain. Closing my eyes without dropping my head down, I feel the rains dropping on me. Ticklish like feeling, wet and cold yet somehow washing my burden, some feeling within.

As I continue feeling the rain, I didn't know that it will not stop.

Rain pouring, its started singing.
____________________________
Thank you for staying with me.