Pre Arc End

An after note for the end of the first Arc, Them!

Its been fun writing the story. Its also fun being with you readers~ and the real fun will starts at the up coming chapter- the ARC I!

But sadly, it will take time to do. So, I'm announcing that I will be (this story) in hiatus for a while. Two week only (sorry person problem that can't easily solve came), so bare with me.

I need some fixing and building the story. Readers should be included within this process to strengthen the story but...
I think I fail.

First Arc's objective/mission are the following:
To introduce some character
To lessen the mystery around character
To lessen the confusion
To spoil
To gather readers
And to gather readers to discuss what's better and what's not for the story

I love to hear/read your thoughts for the story. And creating a world alone is tiring, so confusing, so vulnerable, and so on. Yeah, so if ever of you guys wants to join me uhhh... Suggest pls.

I'm thinking of a fake account in messenger or Fb. Fake account? Because if ever something fail or what, I'll surely kill you. Nah, just kidding. Its just that for me its safer that way. I'm actually using fake account (a separate) when I can't voice out something and some not. I become more like myself with that account.

Nevertheless, message me in wattpad for time being for suggestion and helping hand (if ever there is someone. Honestly, I doubt there is but who knows).

Back to story!
We will take a break for two weeks (many months after) starting today before returning to the schedule! Btw, if ever I fail to update, it must be me having some issues. If I post a not a chapter, means I fail to create/write the chapter of that day. Hehe, basically the not a chapter are compensation for not writing. And those not a chapters are not part of the story, just something I wrote long or less ago for you to read something (I dunno if its going to be a story).

And so! See you two weeks (long time) for now~😆👌
_______________________________
That's should be the plan but it became early because of some issue. By the way! That text above was the planned announcement for the Hiatus but, hehe, plan means not to be followed. 

.
.
.

P.s

Author in high mode: Mani mani mani!!

(Money, money, money!!)

Hahaha 😆😆
(Edited: I'm laughing the accent of who ever made this content. Good memory, still remember.)

Another P.s edited~

Let's do a clean drive~🎶

Yup, I did.