6. tattoos & piercings

006

006

She was left with a plethora of inquiries after her conversation with Jimin and Jungkook. Devora second-guessed whether or not she was truly in the safe zone with Hoseok.

According to their stories, a lot of his former assistants had got on his nerves, compelling him to fire them on the spot.

The thought of why scoured her mind, feeling the need to be even more coherent, overthinking what she was going to wear, or if an outfit was too much.

Devora never dressed to impress because she wanted eyes ogling at her — she was just very precise on how she wanted to bestow herself, especially to her boss.

Every day at work was like a fashion show.

All the women and men who worked under Hoseok were allowed to wear practically anything they wanted.

Starting a new day at work, she decided to take a break from skirts and see-through stockings; Devora wanted something with coverage for her legs.

What could go wrong with a silk white button-up? It was still something she deemed acceptable for work.

She kept at least two of the buttons unfastened, part of her chest revealing itself to the invigorating morning air.

It was tucked into her black pair of slightly loose slacks, and a small leather belt wrapped around her waist. Though others wouldn't see the heels she wore from the length of her slacks, she went with a black pair of stilettos. Per usual.

It was her favorite pair to wear, it made her four inches taller than she already was. She was nothing compared to all the seven men who appeared to be remarkably towering, but it was better than standing at five foot three near them.

She arrived five minutes early to work, two coffee's in hand for herself and Hoseok.

Devora found him, already sitting at his desk.

A ripple of panic swelled through her body, checking to see that it was only eight twenty-five.

He generally went in at least an hour later.

'Does that make me late?' Devora guessed, swallowing her adhesive saliva.

She placed the coffee down on her desk, cupping Hoseok's coffee with two hands as she hurried into his office.

"Good morning, Hoseok." She put on a heartfelt grin for him, watching his eyes trace up from his paperwork.

He was as good-natured as ever, putting down the papers, "Good morning, Dev."

"You're early today, don't you usually come in an hour later?" Devora made conversation with him, supplying him with his daily warm beverage.

"Yes, but I came earlier today because the rest of the guys will be coming today for another meeting, you know, per usual." His eyes traced back to the documents on his desk, sipping away at his coffee.