12. green light

012

012

Once Taehyung and Yoongi joined their small gathering, they proceeded to the parking lot.

Most of the guys were following behind Hoseok, figured they'd all carpool with him. Devora broke ways with the guys, continuing down the empty parking spaces to reach her car.

Hobi turned over, searching for Devora before he approached his car.

"Dev, you're gonna drive yourself?" He asked.

"Yeah, I won't be back here until Monday, and I don't want to leave my car."

Devora didn't see an issue in driving herself, she always drove on her own to places without any problems with directions — she figured driving to the bar wouldn't be a concern, either.

Some of the guys were already settling themselves in Hoseok's car, except for the maknae.

Taehyung was too busy monitoring the conversation between Hoseok and Devora, curious as to why Hobi was so concerned about Devora driving on her own.

"Well somebody should go with you, you shouldn't be driving alone." Hoseok insisted, being overly cautious.

It appeared to be more of a demand, rather than a suggestion.

Devora denied it, flattered, but thought it was unnecessary. "No, don't worry about it, I'll be just fine on my own. I'll follow you!" She was confident, trying to sound convincing.

"We can ride with her, Hobi." Taehyung volunteered himself, as well as Jungkook and Jimin — who were trying to get inside Hoseok's car. "The three of us, so she knows where to go." His arm draped over Jungkook's shoulder, pulling him into the conversation.

"Really? I would truly appreciate it if you three join her." He encouraged.

Hoseok took her safety into deep consideration, for him to practically stop what he was doing just to find somebody in their group who would be willing to ride along with her.

She couldn't protest, knowing Hoseok wouldn't hear her out.

Jimin looked over at the two guys, searching for their intake. "Sure, we can tag along with Dev." He gave into Hoseok's imploration.

They all looked to coincide with Hoseok's plans, joining Devora.

"You guys really don't have to tag along if you don't want to." She delivered an unnerved laugh, now standing by the trunk of her car.

"No, it's fine. We'll help you get there, it isn't exactly close by this area." Jungkook informed.

"I call shotgun." Taehyung asserted, making sure nobody else takes his spot up front.

The boys took a whiff of the black ice scent that emitted off her car's air vents, making the car smell sanitary and pristine. The carpets were also clean, something they all anticipated from such a well-organized person like Devora.