thank you all!

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Hi everyone! I just wanted to give a belated thank you to all my readers here, who have read Affixed!

I started this book back in August 2021, and finished at the beginning of February 2022! This book has taken so much of my energy, but I'm pleased and satisfied with the way it was written and how it turned out! It's not bad for my second book, though I struggled and had my fair shares of writers block.

As this book continues to persist, many readers have began to add it to their library's. I just wanna thank the ones that were here from the beginning, when I thought my work went unnoticed, but I had support from readers once every now and then, it truly helped me gain confidence. :)

So, thank you so much to the ones who read my book, and even to the ones who add it to their library's. My readers gave me so much motivation, and I truly hope you enjoyed the book as much as I enjoyed writing it!

If anyone is interested in reading more of my books, I have many books planned out, and that I plan to publish in the near future of 2022.

As of right now, I have published other BTS fiction books and I hope you all take a moment to check them out, and see if you like them! ❤️

Stay safe and take care everyone! Thanks so much!

— SKULLJIN

˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚