49. fet's luck

049

049

Devora was hit with the fragrance of pure lavender and a hint of eucalyptus once she stepped inside Namjoon's apartment. Everything seemed to be so organized and in a specific place.

The wooden floors were so clean that she could practically see her own reflection, including the reflection of the lights on the ceiling.

There was a U-shaped staircase placed in the far corner ahead of where the entrance stood. Near the right side of it was an open hallway that seemed to be linked near the living room.

On the opposite side of the room was another open hallway, leading into the kitchen of his apartment.

The kitchen and living room were linked together, they just had different entrances to get into.

"Wow, you have such a nice place, Namjoon." Devora's eyes wandered into every corner of his apartment in curiosity.

"Thank you, I cleaned it well, mainly for today." He said, shutting the front door. "Alright, so down this hall is the living room, and a bathroom is right here on this side." His hand sketched over the right side of where the hallway was.

Devora didn't realize all the communication and laughter that was coming from the living room, in a reverie with Namjoon's fancy-looking entrance room.

Her ears also seemed to neglect the faint music that was coming from the same area where the voices fostered.

"Oh and if somebody is in that bathroom already, then there's one upstairs, at the end of the hall." Namjoon instructed, trying to be a good host for his guests. "I'll go get you guy's some beers."

Devora thanked him, feeling Jungkook's hand slightly hover over the center of her back to gently nudge her into the living room, following closely behind her.

"The inside of his apartment is even bigger than I imagined." She mumbled to Jungkook.

Inside the living room were the other five members.

Jin and Taehyung were sitting crisscrossed on the rug playing Mario Kart on the switch that was connected to the wall-mounted flatscreen.

Yoongi and Hobi were on the couch watching.

Hobi seemed to be entirely thrilled watching the game go down. Yoongi remained carefree beside him, a beer in his hand that he sipped occasionally. His phone remained in his other free hand, being in charge of the music.

Jimin was standing beside Jin, slightly bouncing on the tips of his toes as he encouraged a win for Taehyung — who was falling behind in second place, while Jin was coming up first.