59. free drink

059

059

The number of people that were in that club went unnoticed to Devora and most of the other members.

As soon as they arrived, they had their own table to themselves, ordering a round of drinks.

She kept the count of beverages she had in her head, trying to stop at her fourth shot if she still wanted to walk out of there as she promised to Jungkook.

But, Jimin would offer her more drinks.

Then, Taehyung would want her to join them and their round of shots.

It was difficult for her to say no to them.

She knew she could.

She never had to say yes. But, at the same time, she just wanted to let loose all in all.

Devora tried to keep herself stationary, sitting beside Jungkook and Yoongi — unable to stop chatting once she had multiple shots of tequila.

The other members had spread out, some were together on the dance floor, and some were even by the bar making conversation with new people.

"Dev!" She heard her name being called from behind her, along with a small tap on her shoulder.

It was Jimin who gathered three glass cups in his hands.

"Oh! Jimin!" She exclaimed, overjoyed to see him. "I was looking for you, where'd you go?"

He raised the cups in his hands. "I was getting drinks, remember we had to drink together?"

That's right, he did say he wanted to drink to a statement Devora said out in the parking lot.

He set one of the cups in front of her, sitting on the seat placed at the end of the table.

"Did anybody want the third drink?" Jimin offered it to Yoongi or Jungkook.

Jungkook denied. "Nope, I had enough drinks. I'm driving home."

Yoongi waved his hand in no. "I'm fine."

Devora frowned at his refusal.

She understood that Jungkook couldn't drink, but why not Yoongi? He hadn't had many drinks that night.

"Why not?" Her head dipped to one side. "Come on, just one, you haven't even drank yet, Yoongi."

"Yeah! It's just a teeny bit." Jimin encouraged, sliding the cup towards the man.

"Alright, I'll have just this one." He limited himself, picking up the cup from the counter.

Both Jimin and Devora praised him, giving each other a high five for their hard work.

Jungkook kept a small smile on his lips, watching Devora take a sip of the soju in her cup.

She winced, forehead recoiled as she inspected the clear liquor in the glass.