Sleepover

🥀 WARNING - Descriptions of blood and injuries may be graphic to some readers. There are mentions of self-hatred due to weight/appearance.🥀

\ (^-^) /

"Ouma," Mr Amami started, his face wrought with concern. "There's a serious storm rolling in and I'm concerned about you getting home, I don't think it's safe. If it's okay with your parents, I'd rather you spend the night with us. I'm sure Rantaro wouldn't mind sharing a room with you as well as his boyfriend."

"Thanks for the offer but I'll need to check with my parents first." Kokichi patted his empty pockets, "which I can't do because I don't have my phone." Hmm, last I remember I had it at home, I can't remember bringing it with me. I hope I didn't drop it in Mum's car. "I don't think I can spend the night anyway. I don't have anything with me that I need."

"How about I call your parents and explain the situation? I'm sure Rantaro has no end of spare clothes that'll fit you. Sumomo told me she healed you as well, I think it's a good idea to change out of that bloody outfit and rest. You shouldn't overexert yourself," Mr Amami's smile never once faltered as he pulled out his phone and held it out to the boy. "Could you enter your parents' number for me?"

"Sure." Kokichi grasped the mobile and typed in his mother's phone number. She'd want me out of the house all night, so I'll just get Mr Amami to tell her it's a good opportunity to complete the project early. "This will help us finish our project super early too!" He mentioned, silently planting the seed in the adult's mind.

Mr Amami nodded and called the number, leaving the noisy room. Terror surged through Kokichi's veins as the plot of worst-case scenarios played like a film in his head. Without any idea of the time spent marinating in terrifying fantasies, the boy soon faced his friend's father again. "Good news, your mother agreed to let you stay the night. She seems like a very understanding woman. Why don't you go on and have fun with your friends." He winked, waving goodbye to the boy as he cruised to some unknown hallway of the grand home.

Kokichi turned the other way and attempted to navigate the labyrinth to find Rantaro's room. Able to retrace his steps, the boy knocked on the bedroom door before charging inside. "I'm here to cockblock you two fuckers!"

"Do you have to say that?" Shuichi sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Ignore that, Dad messaged me that you're staying over tonight? I'll give you some clothes, they might be a bit big on you though." Rantaro dug through his drawers, finding the old, forgotten clothes on the bottom that no longer fit him. "I hope this will be alright for sleepwear." Handing the pile of fabric to Kokichi, he took the smaller boy's wrist and lead him towards the en suite.

"Damn Rantaro, I didn't know you were that desperate for a piece of this ass!~ Can't blame ya!~" Kokichi teased, winking at the older boy.

"I'm just showing you the bathroom so you can clean up. I'll need to give you a spare towel since you're too short to reach them." Rantaro countered, entering the bathroom with his best friend.

"Hey! I'm not short, I bet I can reach whatever you want me to." Kokichi crossed his arms, puffing his cheeks after dropping his new nightwear on the empty vanity top.

"Okay then, reach that towel there." Rantaro pointed to an open-shelving unit spreading across the top of the wall. Kokichi knew full-well that he'd only reach the bottom of the shelf with the tips of his fingers. "That's what I thought." The greenette interjected, grabbing a fluffy, pale teal towel with ease. Along with a new bar of soap, he offered it to Kokichi.

"Hmph, you didn't even give me a chance!" Kokichi argued, grabbing the items and pushing Rantaro from the room. "Make yourself useful and get some new bandages from Momo."