Ouma's Blind Rage

"This is why you don't ever invite us over. Who'd have known you were so rich? You certainly haven't told us at least." Rantaro chuckled in astonishment, investigating the boy's bedroom. "What happened to your closet?"

"Something was thrown at it." It's not technically a lie, right? I just happen to be the thing. Kokichi trod over and bent down, leaning through the door to pick up some glass on the inside to avoid further awkward eye contact with his friends. As he stood up, the baggy shirt caught on a shard sticking out from the doorframe and ripped, part of the shirt slipping away to expose his scar-littered skin.

"Hey Kokichi, you always wear pretty baggy clothes. Why is that? You have the perfect figure for fitted clothes you know." Shuichi asked, not intending any harm. Kokichi snatched a nearby jacket and threw it on to hide his slim waist, uncomfortable with the vulnerability.

"Why are you here?" He snapped, annoyed at nothing in particular.

"I'm hosting a last-minute party and wanted to invite you. You can bring another person if you want. I mean Shuichi's bringing Kirigiri." Rantaro informed his friend.

"Great, sounds fun. I'll bring Celestia, now shoo." Kokichi hurried, rushing to rid the boys of his home out of fear of his parents thinking he had friends.

"Fine fine, we're going." Rantaro laughed, climbing the steps.

"See you soon Kokichi." Shuichi smiled, catching up to his boyfriend.

"Yeah... See you soon." Kokichi mumbled as the basement door closed, leaving him isolated in the room once again. "Fuck. Of course I had to rip my fucking shirt, they saw my goddamned stomach." Kokichi couldn't stand people seeing his body, it made him even more self-conscious than he already was. It's a good idea for me to ask Mother and Father if I can go to Rantaro's party, especially if it's in an hour.

Scurrying to change his shirt, Kokichi clambered upstairs, taking them a few at a time. Scouring the home for his parents, Kokichi made his way through the extensive house, eventually encountering them. Knocking on the office door, Kokichi cautiously entered the room where his parents worked together. The two glanced up from their work, evidently irritated at the intrusion. "What do you want, boy?" Kokichi's father spat, motivating an immediate answer.

"W-well-" Fuck, calm down Kokichi, if you stutter they might hurt you. "A classmate asked me to go to a party he's hosting. It's in an hour, can I go?"

"The boys that came over, correct?" His mother questioned, returning to her work. 

"Yes."

"Whatever, just get out of my sight." Kokichi's father waved his hand, shooing his son away. Without further discussion, Kokichi shut the door and returned to his basement, collecting a few belongings and choosing an outfit for the party. They never said no, so I'll be safe to go, right?

~💙/💜/💚~

In his favourite skeleton hoodie, Kokichi held Celestia's hand as the two entered Rantaro's residence. Her usual gothic outfit matched Kokichi's as if they were a truly loving couple. It wasn't difficult to find the group, all they had to do was follow the shouting. After managing to navigate the labyrinth of a mansion, the duo entered a recreational room to see his classmates fussing over an apparatus in the middle of the room.

"Cockitchy! Just the guy I wanted to see!" Miu shouted, throwing an overly-friendly arm around his shoulders.

"The fuck do you want, whore?" 

"Eee!" Miu shouted, pulling her hands to her red face. "I made a lie detector, and we're all going to play truth or dare!"

"How childish." Celestia sighed, walking over to Kirigiri.