Death Is Inevitable

The soon to be exes strode into the Ludenberg abode. Kokichi surveyed the home in awe, the mansion double the size of his. Golden trim decorated every polished, shining surface, reminding the visitors where they are. "You have an amazing home, Celestia."

"Thank you, although it's not quite my style."

"One day you will have your own, personal mansion dear, and I shall help you design it however you see fit." Kokichi turned towards the voice, seeing Mrs Ludenberg standing before them with her hands elegantly folded in front of her body. She reminds me of Kirumi in a way, except more princess gothic. "Hello Kokichi, it's nice to see you again, although I wish it could be under better circumstances."

"It's nice to see you too Ma'am."

"Please follow me," she smiled at the two before turning to a butler standing against the wall. "Fetch Itsuki." The butler bowed in acknowledgment and left the room.

"Who's Itsuki?" Kokichi whispered to Celestia as the two followed her mum throughout the home.

"My father. The Ludenberg name was Mum's to begin with, so she's forced Dad to change his name during the divorce."

"I wouldn't say I forced him, dear, merely persuaded him," Celestia's mother smirked, winking at the two young adults. Fuck, I wouldn't want to end up on her bad side any time soon. "Here we are, please take a seat you two. Your parents should be arriving now Kokichi." Sitting down on the red leather couch, Kokichi started bouncing his knee.

Feeling a soft, warm object envelop his hand, Kokichi looked over to see Celestia smiling at him, wrapping his hand in hers. "I know you're scared, but it'll be okay, your parents will understand." Nodding, the boy smiled at his ex-girlfriend, glad for her comfort.

"Ah, you're both here, welcome," Celestia's mum greeted her ex-husband and Kokichi's parents as they entered the small living room. I guess this is really happening, we're about to do this.

"As grateful as we are to be invited into your home, we were never told the reason for this meeting." Kokichi avoided eye contact with his parents, who kept glancing at him with accusatory stares. He watched as his parents took a seat across from where the Ludenberg's sat, three youngest sitting on a couch facing the elders.

"Ma'am, Sir, Kokichi and I have been very happy in our relationship," Celestia started the conversation, removing her hand from the boy's. "Unfortunately, it cannot continue, and I cannot lie to either of you or Kokichi any longer, it is not fair. I am a lesbian, and shall not continue to date a man when it is not what I feel comfortable with."

"This is a prank, please ignore my daughter, she's going through a phase." Itsuki aimed his words toward the Ouma's, his eyes holding a dead, blank gaze. With an enraged smile, Mrs Ludenberg turned to the uninterested man beside her and slapped him with all her might.

"Do not disrespect my daughter." Woah, she has the balls to do that in front of my parents? I guess she doesn't need to worry about her reputation since Itsuki is the more famous one.

"Do you tolerate that behaviour from your daughter?" Kokichi's father asked Mrs Ludenberg, his eyes narrowing.

"Please refrain from talking about my daughter's sexuality as if it is an illness or misbehaviour. If you have a problem with her, feel free to fuck off." Celestia's mother's smile never faltered.

"I would like to bring forward that Kokichi has been an amazing boyfriend towards me. He's been very attentive to my needs and always been there when I needed him, he gave me the impression he'd die for me." Celestia turned to Kokichi and smiled. She's trying to lessen my punishment, isn't she?