Welcome To The Black Parade

Exiting the bathroom, Kokichi fussed with the low-hanging collar of Rantaro's clothes, barely holding onto his body. Grabbing a black denim jacket, Kokichi covered his black tee to hide his collarbone, not having enough time to bother with makeup like the night prior. "No way are you wearing a jacket today, you'll be boiling!" Shuichi scolded as if Kokichi were his child, taking the jacket from him and hanging it back in Rantaro's closet.

"Awe come on Dad!" Kokichi spat the last word, pouting whilst subconsciously holding the collar of the tee.

"If you're worried about the shirt falling down, I'll give you a belt." Rantaro fished around in his disorganised drawers yet again. He'd spent ages trying to put together an outfit for Kokichi because, in his words, if you're going to get a uniform violation it's better to do it in style.

"I'm already wearing a belt!" Kokichi groaned, tightening the belt hidden under his tee which held up a pair of ripped, black jeans. Rantaro ignored him and wrapped another belt around his waist, pinching the shirt and holding it closer to his body. 

"Here, put these on and you'll look so good I bet Celeste will have to bat people off left and right." Rantaro winked, the three laughing together. Kokichi grabbed the accessories he'd been given and slipped them on appropriately. These accessories included thick, belted boots, a spiked leather bracelet, a layered belt chain and a barbed wire styled necklace.

Glancing in the mirror, Kokichi had no chance to hold in his laugh before it let itself escape. "I look as emo as Shuichi with that hat of his!"

"Hey! It's not an emo hat!" Shuichi defended, tugging the cap in question further over his hairline.

"You look amazing Kokichi, and Shuichi, it is an emo hat." Rantaro turned to his boyfriend, "but you look like a god in that emo hat." Kissing Shuichi's cheek, the two cuddled in place as Kokichi fake gagged. Whilst the two were occupied, Kokichi noticed his compass peering from behind his collar. How the fuck can I... Oh, wait! Rushing into the bathroom, Kokichi rummaged through the cluttered countertop for any spare bandages leftover from his shower. "Uh, are you alright?" He jumped, turning to see his two best friends staring at him with unease.

"Oh, uh yeah, I just noticed I forgot to put a bandage on and I need one." Kokichi let out an awkward chuckle.

"They're... right here..." Shuichi mumbled, picking up a bandage that sat in the most obvious position next to Kokichi.

"Right, I knew that. Thanks." Kokichi snatched up his treasure and shut the door in his friends' faces, placing the stick-on bandage over the compass. That'll have to do for now. Glancing at his wrist, he left the orca alone as the baggy, long sleeves covered his entire hands. "Alright, should we get going? We're gonna be late for class." He asked as he left the bathroom.

"We can leave after everyone has breakfast," Rantaro informed him, his voice stern.

"Alright then I'll leave, and you two can be late." Kokichi grinned, turning on his heel to leave. Shuichi grabbed his arm, letting the small boy get nowhere.

"No, we're eating breakfast. You always tell us you don't eat during the day because you have a big meal in the morning, right?" Shuichi's eyes narrowed, clearly attempting to catch Kokichi in a lie.

"Well guess what, I might have to have lunch today!" Kokichi rolled his eyes.

"Promise you'll eat lunch if you aren't having breakfast?" Rantaro questioned.

"I promise to eat lunch. Happy?" 

"Very, now come on, you're still eating breakfast." Rantaro grinned, grabbing two schoolbags and Kokichi's other arm as the couple dragged the purplette downstairs towards the kitchen. Kokichi put up no fight and walked arm-in-arm with his friends, mainly to protect his pride in front of the Amami family.