💛BakuDeku💚

AU WARNING: All of class 1A lives in a house and they are pro heroes. Izuku isn't mean, he's just bratty sometimes when he is upset or mad.

Little: Izuku
Caretaker: Bakugou

Little: Kirishima
Big: Denki

Song recommendation:

~~~~~~~ Hey kids (Molina) ~~~~~~~

Bakugou and Denki thought of letting the littles have a play date while they make a crib for Kirishima. Kirishima usually regressed to 0-2 and Izuku regressed to 2-7 and they knew Izuku will be kinda bored playing with Kirishima.

They placed Izuku and Kirishima in kirishima's playroom and Kirishima instantly played while Izuku who regressed to 6 just played on bakugou's phone. 10 mins later, Kirishima got bored and wanted Izuku to play with him.

Kirishima pulled on Izuku shoulder and he shrugged. "Oh yeah Kirishima??" Izuku asked. "Pwaytime?" He asked with puppy dog eyes. "No thanks, I'm on the last level and I'm almost winning." Kirishima got upset.

"F*CK!" Izuku shouted and threw the phone. Kirishima was shocked. "Iz iz say bad words!" Kirishima laughed. "Don't tell o-or else..." Izuku thought and took Kirishima's plushie from him.

"Hey!" Kirishima yelled. There was a nearby window and Izuku held the yellow bunny plushy near the edge. Kirishima crawled over there. "Zu zu!" Kirishima whined. "Papa sawy that cwosts $100!" He screamed!

"Well if you want this expensive plushies to live, then be quiet!" "Nuuu! Fine!" Kirishima cried and pouted. An hour later Izuku got bored of his game and then the phone died.

"Aww man!" He said. "Pwaytime now iz iz?" Kirishima crawled while holding a blue dog plushie in front of him. "Nah.. I have a better idea!" "Huh?" Kirishima questioned

Izuku took scissors and held a pink cat plushie. He cut it head off and Kirishima was shocked. Tears started to come and he didn't even noticed. "P-" Izuku held his mouth scared and terrified.

"Don't tell or else the yellow bunny gets it!" He whispered. "F-Fine!" He whined. After Izuku destroyed at least 15 plushies in there, there was only the yellow bunny left.

Kirishima held it tight while stuffing his face in it. Izuku laughed. "Alright guys we're done-" Bakugou said cominh out of no where to see plushies on the floor destroyed. Bakugou covered his mouth and saw Izuku with scissors in his hand.

"Come on Kirishima-" Denki said also covering his mouth after he saw. Izuku looked behind him and saw his caretaker Bakugou. His mouth dropped and he panicked.

"Little one-" Bakugou spoked. Izuku took the yellow bunny plushies and Kirishima panicked. "Nuuu! Mr.Bunny!" He screamed. Denki ran over there and took the bunny. "What the heck Izuku?!" Denki screamed.

Bakugou took Izuku arm in anger. Izuku started to cry and kick his feet. Bakugou slapped him a snack he cried harder. "When we get home, I'm giving you a good spanking!" He screamed.

Denki pulled Bakugou away from Izuku and Kirishima cried. Izuku started running and panicking. "YOU GETTING RUN YOU LITTLE-" Izuku climbed out the window crying.

Denki let go of Bakugou and Bakugou ran to the window. Before Izuku could jump off, Bakugou held him. "Get away!" He said kicking his feet. "Do you want a spanking?!" Bakugou yelled again and Izuku looked down.

"N-nwo!" Izuku slipped smaller to 4 years old. Bakugou put him on a nearby chair looked at him. "What have you done?" Bakugou asked.

"B-brwek t-toys!" He cried while wiping his eyes. "Now what punishment do you want? 15 spankings, no toys for a month, or 4 hours in timeout?" Izuku started to cry more and Bakugou placed him on his lap.

"I'm sorry little one, think about it now or else daddy will choose.." Bakugou said comforting the little. "S-S-" Izuku couldn't speak because he was crying.

"Spanking?" Izuku nodded and Bakugou carried him. "I'm so sorry, I'll make sure to pay the toys." "Okay thanks.." Denki said while carrying Kirishima.

They went in the car and Izuku kicked his feet not wanting to go back home. "Nwo home!" He screamed. Bakugou ignored and Izuku shortly fell asleep.

When they reached home Bakugou carried Izuku to his room and patted his back. He quickly woke up and realized he was home.

"Spanking time." He said. Izuku nodded and started to lose control of his breathing. Izuku regressed to 3 years old and cried.

Bakugou realized and placed a diaper while taking off his clothes. All was left was the diaper and Bakugou placed deku sideways.

*Spack*

Izuku didn't cry but was scared

*Spack*

It started to hurt and he tried to worm out but Bakugou was tightly holding him

*Spack* *Spack* *Spack*

Izuku cried saying "Nwo more!" Over and over again.

(After 15 spankings)
Izuku was a crying mess and Bakugou gently rubbed his diaper. "I'm so sorry baby you know daddy doesn't like that.." Bakugou whispered. Izuku nodded.

"Let's go cuddle now." Bakugou said and held him close.

They just watched all might videos and cuddled until they fell asleep