🤍Little school💞

This story includes these ships:
-Kiribaku
-Tododeku
-MinaOcha
-MomoJirou

Even the teachers/pro heroes😨✨

-EraserMic
- Midnight x Ms.Joke

Little: Kirishima, Todoroki, Mina, Momo, Present Mic, ms.joke
Cg: Bakugou, Deku, Uraraka, Jirou, Aizawa, Midnight
Teacher: Midnight

Ms.Joke: 8
Kirishima: 6
Todoroki: 5
Momo: 4
Mina: 2
Present mic: 9 months

Midnight teaches at a little school.

No-One POV:
After midnight discovered most of class 1A was either a age regression, pet regression, or both, she made a school just for them. It was only once a week tho. The little school started before school starts so at 6am. Since midnight is a teacher, she wakes up earlier in her house with ms.joke.

At 3am midnight's alarm goes off. Midnight yawns and gets off her bed. Before doing anything else she wakes up ms.joke. "Wakie wakie!" Midnight tickles Ms.Joke making her giggled and groan at the same time. "Hehe! Nuu mommy, it's too early!" She points at the clock.

"Well do you want to see your friend present mic?" Midnight picks her up. "Nuuu! He'll be alone!" Ms.Joke cried. "Then get up!" He walks over to the living room. "You can watch max & ruby while I make bacon and scrambled eggs!" Midnight smiles. Ms.Joke nods and looks at the screen snugged with her blanket.

10 mins later.

Breakfast was ready and Midnight called for ms.joke. "Please let me eat here mommy!" Ms.Joke cried. "Alright princess!" She said and handed a warm breakfast to the coffee table. Ms.Joke took her fork and went for the eggs first. After a few mins ms.joke was done and drinking her orange juice while midnight washes her dish.

"Go brush your teeth for mommy and dress please? I put your clothes on the chair in your room." Midnight asks. "Okay- can I bring 1 of my plushies? Present mic is going to!" Ms.Joke says and does her puppy eyes which makes midnight melt. "Fine! But just today!" Midnight said strictly. Ms.Joke jumps up and heads to the bathroom.

30 mins later.
Midnight and Ms.Joke were done and heading in the car. Ms.Joke "accidentally" brought 2 plushies because they were her favourite. She also wore a super cute outfit that midnight picked out.

 She also wore a super cute outfit that midnight picked out