🖤Sero🖤

Little: Sero

AU: Transgender Sero and Gamer Sero.

Sero: 2-7

Sero got a hate comment and had to go and rest.
~~~~~~~~
Sero. Yes Sero. No one in class 1A expects sero to be a little. Most of the time he's trying to take care of littles in need but sometimes he's the one who needs a break. After school he goes gaming on his on his stream. He is the TOP #10 Gamers in Japan who has almost 10 million followers.

No one knows he regresses, not even his followers which makes it's hard. *Boom Clash* "Fuck- come one.. one more hit.." Sero's character pathetically hits the other character. He was on 45% and the other person was on 60%.

It was 1v1. Sero hit his gun and started shooting but lost after the other person threw a bomb at him. "Ughhh!!" Sero leaned back. Good game Sero typed in the server. And loading slowly to go in a new game.

"Since the new server will probably load slowly!" Sero laughed. "Let's chat for a while" Sero smiled and went on the tab with the recording. Most of the chats were You did amazing, *insert question*, it's mg birthday!! Sero wouldn't mind the questions expect the haters..

No haters were active on his streams so far expect this time. Girls can't game A person commented. "Haha! I'm not a girl, just long hair!" He answered. No you're transgender! You'll always be a girl! Sero froze and started stuttering.

Sero was trying to think positive and forget about the past but obviously haters comment from their mind, especially homophobic haters. Yes the comments defended him and tried to calm him down but sero was already crying.

"God I'm such a crybaby and I'm showing it to 2 million views.." Sero thought and wiped his tears. "Sorr-ry. I can't.. T-tomorrow." Sero whimpered and turned off the stream. He could tell everyone was going to post and start drama but he didn't care.

He was too hurt from the hurtful comment. He sniffed and cried louder. His voice cracked every second and he fell down on his knees. He didn't have the energy to walk and he just wanted to watch tv and play with his toys.

He crawled to his little corner with toys, plushies, and much more. He took some dolls and a onesie and wore it. He crawled to his bed and turned on a Christmas kids movie. He instantly slipped to 6 years and started staring at the screen.

He covered himself in the blankets and got hit from the warmth. He finally signed and forgot about it. He hugged his huge squishmellow on the middle of his bed and watched the movie silently. Nothing but the movie music playing.

No thoughts calling in his mind or anything. He was happy in his littlespace he had. He felt safe, like he didn't have to worry about adult things. He signed and that was the only noise he made that night.