💚IzuOcha💗

Deku breaks down with his little Uraraka.

Little: Uraraka
Cg: Deku

Deku POV:

I sit on the bed while my princess Uraraka plays with her dolls. I took a day off (Which I never thought I would get to have) to spend the day with her. I'm happy that I get a full day with my princess but she's being a brat..

"Hey princess! It's lunchtime now, what do you want to eat?" "I don't know.." she muttered. "What do you feel for?" I carry her beside me. "I don't know otay?!" She screams and crosses her legs and arms. "Princess you don't talk to daddy that way!"

"Whatever.." she whispers as I kiss her forehead. "I'll go make mac&chesse then!" I get up. "Nuu! I don't want maccies!" "Then what do you want princess?" "I don't know!" She pouted. I sign and carry her to the stool. She was a big girl who was 5 years old! Usually she regresses younger tho.

"You have two options princess. Dino nuggets or sandwich?" I said crossing my arms. "I DONT KNOW OTAY?! STOP FORCING MWE DADDY!" She screams. The shouting triggered me as I felt a tear come down. Uraraka still screams without realizing I'm crying.

Bakugou walks into my dorm surprised.

He knows about Uraraka's regression.

He sees a mad Uraraka shouting at me as I shiff and cry. "Baby girl.." Bakugou says firmly. Uraraka freezes and finally notices I'm crying. She looks behind her and sees a angry Bakugou. "Come stupid nerd." Bakugou says and I run into his arms.

BAKUGOU AND DEKU ARENT DATING! THEY ARE SUPER CLOSE CHILDHOOD FRIENDS!

"Oi stupid nerd, go to the store please and grab me some snacks like chips." "B-but! *sniff* I have to watch princess. "I'm her babysitter remember? Go to the fucking store and I'll deal with her." I nodded and walk through the door. I knew what Bakugou was planning but she kinda deserved it.

No-one POV:
"I's s-sowwy sir.." Uraraka sniffs and cries. "No. Choose a punishment. Timeout for 45 mins or no tv for the rest of the day!" Bakugou shouted. Bakugou was a strict babysitter while Deku was a soft one. It made sense. "I-I don't know's!" Uraraka cried.

"Okay then. First you'll have some chicken strips and fries then choose your punishment. Meanwhile you can start your work pages Deku got for you!" "Nuu! I don't want to do those stupid-" "Fine then, want to starve?" Right then uraraka's belly made a huge noise and Uraraka shook her head.

"Uhm.. no's?" Uraraka cried and headed to her room. She wrote and wrote until Bakugou told her it was ready

*After eating*

"Now what's your punishment? Deku is stuck in traffic so he isn't coming for another hour." "T-timeout.." Uraraka sniffed. "Can I atleast bring bubblegum?" "That stupid pink dink stuffie"? Uraraka nodded. "Fine then." Bakugou shrugged. Uraraka cheered and ran to her room.

Bakugou came inside and Uraraka was already in her corner. "Hewwo bubblegum!" Uraraka giggled. After 20 mins of talking Bakugou was annoyed. He went over and took the Dino. "Hey!" Uraraka screamed. "I'm annoyed so no bubblegum!" Tears fell off of uraraka's face.

"B-bubble.." "Shut up for 5 more mins in timeout!" Uraraka stopped and sat in the corner. After 25 mins the timer went off and Uraraka left. Before she left the room Bakugou head her. "What do you say after?" "You're a meanie!" Uraraka moved and ran.

Uraraka's POV:
I ran to the closet in daddy's room and closed the door and locked it. "Baby girl where are you?!" Bakugou screamed. I cried in the closet while he screamed and looked for me. I heard the door unlock and knew daddy was here! "Hey Bakugou! Thank you! Here's the chips- wait where's Uraraka?" Daddy said confused.

"She ran after I-I gave her a punishment!" Bakugou screamed. "She couldn't go far?!" Deku panicked. I looked beside me around the closet and saw some chips! Daddy sometimes keeps snacks in his closet when he's bored. I opened it and started eating.

*20 mins later*
I'm pretty sure daddy and meanie are still looking for me. I was done eating the chips and was just waiting around. I got bored so I came out, so much for hiding. Deku was actually in the room and hugged me tight "PRINCESS IS HERE!" He screamed and meanie came out too.

"Gosh I'm so sorry baby girl I-" "It otay!" I smiled. They both hugged me and cried while I giggled.