🖤DabiToga💛

A/N: I don't ship them. I see them as a close brother and sister bond.

Little: Toga(Princess, Little girl)
Cg: Dabi(Dada)
Babysitters: Shigaraki(Daddy) and Twice(Sitter)

Toga: 1-4

Toga wants to play with the gang😎
~~~~~~~~~
After months and months toga finally decided to regress. After work and work spinning her in head. Toga was currently jumping on the couch being the silly girl she is while Dabi was trying to stop her. She was regressed to 2 years old.

"Togaaa... stop..." Dabi yawned. "Nu nu nu!" Toga giggled. "Its fricking 6pm, your nap as an hour ago. Be a good princess for me please!!" Dabi cried. "Nu nu Nuu!! I's wanna pway!" Toga chucked and jumped around.

"You can play with me and sitter. We can play candy land or connect 4!" Dabi brought out some board games. "Hmpt! Fwine!" Toga stopped jumping and got off the couch. "Gosh thank you!" Dabi signed. Dabi sat on the couch and placed the board game on the coffee table.

"Twice come! Toga slipped and we're playing a board game!!" Dabi shouted. "What kind??" Twice asked.

A/N: For the blank just say any game you want because idk what to choose lmao

"I's wan pway ___!" Toga giggled and move the other board game aside. "Nice choice Princess!" Dabi smiled. A few hours. As twice finally won toga started to cry. "Shh little girl. It's okay, it's just a game" Dabi cried to calm her down.

"But I wanted to win!"

Toga started to cry and kick her feet until dabi started to get punched in the stomach. "Alright that's it!! Timeout for 10 mins!" Dabi shouted and put toga in the corner and then she let out a painful horror screamed which made everyone cover there ears.

"What the hell is happening.." Shigaraki screamed and came out. "Toga.." Twice groaned. "Man she's a brat" Shigaraki giggled. "Hey i's nu a brat!" Toga came out. "Look back in the corner Princess and think about what you have done"

Toga signed and looked back in the corner. "Why shiga?" Dabi yawned. "I had too!" Shigaraki giggled and smiled while plopping on the couch.

~Few mins later~

Toga came back crying her eyes out and hugging twice. "I sowwy sitter, daddy, and dada." Toga wiped her tears. "It's alright but now write 5 lines saying *I'm sorry for being mad at a game* can you do that for dada??" Dabi asked. "O-otay.." Toga left to go to get paper

After a while toga came back with paper and a pencil. "Good little girl" Dabi watched her do her work until she was done. "Good job! Now let's take an hour nap alright?" Dabi smiled and toga sat on the couch and lay down.

She slowly fell asleep and the gang smiled.