🐰Dustbunny💙

Little: Shigaraki(Kitten, love)
Cg: Mirko(Queen)

Shigaraki: 1

Shigaraki has a weird secret.. he's scared of the dark. When his caretaker mirko goes out in the middle of the night and leaves Shigaraki, what would he do?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Night night my little kitten." Mirko kissed Shigaraki's forehead. Shigaraki closed his eyes and then Mirko turned on his nightlight and turned off his headlight. She closed the door carefully and sighed. Shigaraki keeps awaking up in the middle of the night, and she thinks from trauma.

It was 10pm and Shigaraki went past his bedtime. She was sure he would stay to at least 5-6am but she wasn't right. At 1am when she was ready to go to bed she saw that a villain got loose. "Sht" Mirko whispered and quickly went to shiga's room.

She smiled when she saw her little kitten sleeping peacefully in his gray hoodie, black shorts, knee high white socks, hugging his dark gray and blue like his hair bunny stuffie named "blueberry" She ran outside and closed the door but sadly the noise woke up shiga.

"Mm queen.." Shigaraki yawned and rubbed his eyes with his little fists. He stood up and took his duck pacifier beside his bed table. He put it in his mouth and started sucking with his bunny stuffie close to his chest.

The nightlight had a timer for 1pm and when Shigaraki thought he was safe, it went off and he screamed. He whimpered and ran to his caretaker's bedroom. "Queen??" She whimpered and couldn't find her.

"Queen!!" He cried and fell to the ground. He kept his stuffie close to him as tears fell to his chest. He sniffed and crawled to her bed and covered himself in her blanket, finally smiling after feeling her warmth still there. He sucked on his paci while slowly falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

Mirko came back and yawned. She was tired and looked at her bright purple bruises. She may or may not have been hit a couple of times... She walked to her room and took off the blankets and saw her tiny little kitten cuddled in it.

She gasped and slowly went under the blankets. She lay under him and slowly played with his hair. She closed her eyes and fell asleep quickly.