💖Mina💖

Little: Mina

Mina: 1-2

HUGE CREDITS: leeriewrites

Mina suspects class 1A is up to something.
~~~~~~~~
Mina POV:
I feel like my friends are acting weird.. REALLY weird. I'm an age regresser and age dreamer. I regress for fun and stress while others regress from mental problems! Just so you know a bit about me✨!

Anyways 2 weeks ago I was in my room half regressed because somehow there is a party in a dorm and since I'm ALWAYS up to parties, my friends are confused and keeps coming knocking my dorm to check if I'm okay.

Well I'm not okay! I just want to REGRESS!! ... sorry! So I was in my room in a pink princess dress, a pull-up, and jeans. I couldn't find my pacifier so I used a candy necklace think and chewed on it.

(If you don't know what I'm talking about! Here!)

This is the candy necklace!!

I was watching an adult comedy so I don't fully regress from a kids show. Tbh it was boring. Especially when I could be watching curious George, Thomas and his friends, Sesame Street, Little baby bum, etc! Anything but a COMEDY!

But sero knocked on my door calling my name "Hey Mina, you okay?" Sero knocked harder. I jumped in surprised but managed to find some words. "I-I'm ot-okay!" Finding under the covers so he doesn't see my dress.

Sero opened the door and I didn't get enough time to hide and saw my princess dress. "Are you dressing up for a kids birthday party?" Sero giggled. "Ye-I-...! What are you doing here?" I stuttered.

"Do you need company?" Sero looked around my dorm. "No I'm find thankie- thanks!" Nervously smiling. Sero nodded. "Wait t..tell the others to not come again pwea-please!" I begged slipping.

Sero nodded and walked out. I signed and then fully regressed eating my candy and watching the comedy.
~~~~~~~~
A few days after that I ordered a glitter Halloween and basic pink pacifier and a few small food Plushies! I was super excited when I got to hold it! I was walking when I saw Todoroki. "Hey Todoroki!" I smiled.

Todoroki didn't hear me from his headphones and while I tried to talk to him, I didn't noticed I was in front of him and fell. The box was open and all the stuff came onto the floor. I started to cry and wish I was taken from a huge hole. Todoroki ignored what happened and helped me pick up everything.

I was picking up my 4 plushies and turned around and saw Todoroki look at my pacifier. I put those in the box trying to figure out a lie to cover what happened. "Pretty colours. It's orange and black like Halloween." Todoroki smiled and handed it to me.

I took it in surprise and placed it in my pocket. "Uhm tha-" Before I could thank him he left. My brain started to overthink making me overthink. "What if he tells the Baku squad?!" "He thinks I'm a freak right..?". I cried my way back to my dorm and while I would mostly skip in these situations, I couldn't thinking I was a freak.

"Why do I even use age regression?! O-Only people with problems use them! I'm a freak!" I forced myself to cry to sleep.
~~~~~~~~
The next day at class everyone was focusing at me. I thought he'd just tell the bakusquad.. not everyone! "Hey Mina you okay?" Denki came to me. Denki was a really great friend! "Yeah just out of the mood." I smiled.

"Oh okay uhm- want to hangout with me and the Baku squad tomorrow?" Denki put his arm around his neck. I looked at him kinda not interested. I was bored of just hanging at the park or getting Icecream. But I didn't want to just say no so I asked what it was about and where we are going to go.

"Oh we are watching a movie wearing animal onesie! Please come, it's the only time I can convince Bakugou!" Denki begged. I signed and agreed. I guess wearing animal onesie isn't childish at all! Yet.. Denki jumped in excitement and invited me to talk with them until class starts.

"No thanks! I'm just going to listen to music!" I giggled. Denki nodded and went with the bakusquad. I started listening to "UwU by Chevy" and coloured a unicorn and a rainbow in the back. I hummed your the beat focused on drawing and then felt someone behind me.

"Class started!" Bakugou looked down. "Oh okay!" I took my headphones off and put them around my neck. Bakugou went back to his seat and I looked at the boring teacher in the boring class. I got distracted and took a piece of paper and wrote what to do today.

I was hoping to regress to at least today! Maybe chew on my teether, listen to baby shark for an hour, and then watch a paw patrol movie until I fall asleep! I also wrote what to buy next time. I was going to buy more teethers since I only have 1 and more markers I can write on the wall and wipe off easily.

I didn't realize Class was over until everyone from the bakusquad came behind me. "Do you bite your nails?" Kirishima asked. I screamed and breathed heavily. "I-I!" I looked at my paper! Teethers and markers?! Listen to baby shark and watch a kid movie?! I cant escape this time!

"I heard teethers help you not bite your nails!" Kirishima blushed. "U-uhm yes!" I said. I never heard of that but I'm happy Kirishima gave me an excuse. "We'll you better get ready. We're going to leave in an hour!" Sero said. "Wait!" I stopped them. I had to know if Todoroki told them!

"Did Todoroki tell you?!" I looked at them. There was a pause until Bakugou said. "Yeah icy-hot told us.." There was another pause until I felt a tear run down my face. Sero ran to hug me and sooed me quietly. "I already knew Mina!" Sero laughed.

"Huh!" I looked at them confused. "You know Bakugou regresses too right?" Sero laughs. "How old?!" I jumped up in excitement. "Oh he's a pet regresser!" Kirishima jumped up and kissed his cheek.

"He regresses to a bunny-" "Okay that's enough!" Bakugou hid his face from blushing. We all giggled and they discussed how they support us and won't be my caretaker but will be my babysitter whenever they need to come for me!

They also said I could have "play dates" with Bakugou when he's regressed.

After that we hanged out and I felt comfortable enough to regress with them around me.