💚IzuOcha💗

TW: R@pe and P3d0s would be mentioned.

Little: Deku(Bun bun, little man, Baby boy)
Cg: Uraraka (Mommy)

AU/backstory: Deku is not in UA and is homeless due to his abusive mom kicking him out because he's bisexual and he's been homeless for only a month. He took all his stuff but no one would let him stay with them because they're homophobic and because some of them accidentally saw his pacifiers and thought he was gross. He also has depression but doesn't try to show it. Btw When you see bakugou's personality in the next second, don't hate bc this is another AU!

Deku: 2-4

You'll see the plot later😉
~~~~~~~~
It was the weekend in the afternoon and Uraraka was getting ready to walk in the park. After months of being locked in her room and being stressed, she thought it would be best to go and leave for a few hours.

What was worse is that Bakugou was the top hero.. and a very bad one.... The villains always kidnap the citizens 24/7 and bakugou doesn't care unless it's himself. People have been missing and killed all the time and Uraraka was tired.

Everyone expect Bakugou felt like the only people trying to save the city and the pro heroes aren't doing anything because he's mom is rich and is also a pro hero.. it's honestly pathetic! He needs his mommy to save him.. if anything he would be gone by now.

Uraraka changed into a white crop top, jeans, a black belt, and a light brown sweater. It was pretty hot and sunny so Uraraka took her sunglasses and wore it then left. After a few mins of walking on the sidewalk she finally saw the park.

Uraraka POV:

Kids were playing, babies were crying, adults were watching their kids, and lastly old men were licking their lips at the young children. I quickly past through it to sit at a bench but then saw a green hair boy...

He looked to be my age or just one year older, he was hugging a creamy white rabbit stuffie with blue button eyes, and he was wearing only a white t-shirt and some black shorts. I felt bad and woke him up. He whined but then got up.

"H-huh.." he signed and opened one of his eyes. I reached to find some cash and gave him $50. He gasped and took it while almost crying. "Thank you so much! I pray that you have a good day ma'am" He smiled softly.

He was adorable and innocent. I looked at his white paci next to him confused. "Why do you have a pacifier?" I asked. He looked at it scared and muttered "fuck" quietly. "Umm it helps me for my.." He tried to think of a lie but signed and came clean. "It's for my coping mechanism.."

"Does it happen to be age regression?" I asked. I knew about it since I was young after years of having therapy and battling mental problems. "Oh yes do you happen to know about it?" He asked me. "Yes I do.. do you have your caretaker around?" I looked around the park.

"Umm no.. I'm homeless and my old daddy left me since I wasn't regressing as much as I used to.. it's been hard because of family reasons!" He looked so sad and guilty, like he was blaming himself for his family's reasons.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I apologized and sat beside him. I never been a caretaker before but I was willing to ask him if I can be his mommy.. He talked to me about his favourite things when he's littlespace and I chucked after ever sentence he said.

Seeing his little smile and his bright eyes made me melt in happiness. "Could I be your mommy..?" I asked nicely and he looked so shocked. "I-I.." He stuttered and blushed and I laughed. "I umm okay..!" He giggled.

A/N: I HAVE NO IDEAS SO NO ASKING FOR PART 2 👹👹👹