🧡Baku❤️Kiri💛Kami

Little: Bakugou
Cg's: Kirishima & Denki

Kirishima(Dada) Denki(Daddy)

Bakugou: 1-5

Bakugou goes in a haunted house with his caretakers and slips after getting scared
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bakugou POV:
A/N: He isn't saying their 'nicknames' because I'm lazy.
I was with Kirishima and Denki trick or treating. They both bet me to wear my costume for $100 and I look insane walking with them with their insane outfits.

I was wearing this:

Kirishima was wearing this:

And stupid Denki was wearing this:

So far we didn't get any candy and only mini chips, some mean whispers, and annoying a$$ fans wanting pictures to probably embarrass us on social media

So far we didn't get any candy and only mini chips, some mean whispers, and annoying a$$ fans wanting pictures to probably embarrass us on social media. "We should probably just go to the store and get bags of candies!" I laughed.

"We only have a few more houses!" Denki skipped. "What is that stupid plastic bag for?" I rolled my eyes. "In case you slip." Kirishima smiled. Kirishima is always the over protective caretaker whenever I slip while Denki is the fun caretaker.

"I won't slip shitty hair!!" I screamed. I think some people heard so I blushed. Denki gasped and pointed at a haunted house. "We should go!" He jumped. "What if it's too scary for my bab-" "Oh shut the fuck up!" I rolled my eyes.

"If he slips you have a pacifier, his teether, and some kid books! He'll be fine!" We all raced to haunted house and we all gave the buy $5. Denki pulled me to the door and we started walking.

Creepy music started playing and I deeply sighed. "This is actually kinda scary.." I shook after every step. Kirishima was behind me just incase and Denki was skipping in front of us.

There was a creepy stairway and I stopped so Kirishima almost fell back. "Come on guys!" He shouted while running upstairs. He went in the corner and I heard him scream. "FUCK! PIKACHU!" I cried and ran upstairs.

I was super scared but someone I loved screaming? I didn't hesitate. "BAKUBRO!" Kirishima ran up behind me. I turned the corner and a vampire jump scared me. "AGK!" I fell back.

Kirishima must have gave him the death scare because I heard him run away. "Kiri- I-I-I'm f-fine.." I shaked. I slowly slipped so I cried more. "Shush baby I know you're slipping. Let's go to the room and grab some stuff okay?"

I nodded slipping deep and small. I sat on the floor and he looked in the bag. He showed me two pacifiers and I perked up. "Which one bud?" Kirishima asked. I pointed at the one on the right and he put it in my mouth.

The pacifier:

"How old are you baby

"How old are you baby. 1...2...?" He asked. I put one finger and he smiled. I heard footsteps and cuddled in kirishima's lap super scared. "Shoot! Did Bakugou slip?" He hugged me.

"Yep!" He patted my back. He gave me a book and I looked at the interesting pictures. I slept quickly and cuddled on Denki lap.

We left quickly and I slept in Denki's dorm while they both cuddled with me.