🧡Baku❤️Kiri💛Kami

Little: Kiri
Cg: Baku&Kami

Kirishima: 2-4
Bakugou(Papa)
Denki(Daddy)

Kirishima ruins Bakugou's birthday.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Kirishima, who was a 4 year old boy, was very excited for his papa's birthday. It was 2 weeks before but he was too excited to even sleep! He thought of doing a card but it would be too basic. A show would be too hard, especially since he didn't know what to perform and keep papa entertained.

"Hey sharky, want $10 to go to the mall with daddy?" Denki smiled. "Ohh otay!" Kirishima looked at Denki. "Maybe I's will find a present for papa!" Kirishima skipped to the mall. $10 in his hand.. all shiny.. "Tha' has to get papa somethin'!" Kirishima giggled.

"What do you want to go to sharky?" Denki laughed. "Gift for papa!" Kirishima looked around the mall. "Hmm.. Maybe papa would like some chocolates or plushies?" Denki laughed. "Oh yah yah!" Kirishima jumped around and raced down to the candy store. "Wait for me sharky!" Denki laughed and chased him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirishima carefully looked at all the chocolates, making sure to find the best one for daddy. "How about this?" Denki gave Kirishima a pink heart box with a bunch of white chocolate instead. "Tha' for lwove day!(Valentines Day)"Kirishima pouts and gives it to Denki. "Well I guess I'll let you choose..-"

"Wait!" Kirishima took the box. "This ish perfect!" Kirishima smiled and ran to the cashier. "Here here!" Kirishima jumped and giggle. "ok creep... it's on sale $2, have any coupons?" The cashier rolled his eyes. "Actually yeah!" Denki gave the cashier a coupon. He looked at it and added it.

"Okay $1" The cashier rolled his eyes. "Here!" Kirishima gave the cashier a dollar he had in his pocket. "I'd still have $10!" Kirishima giggled. "I see. Let's go find plushies now!" Denki laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were at the kids store, trying to either find a Bakugou plushy or a plushy that reminds them of him. "Ooo!" Kirishima pointed to the bomb plushy. "You want that?" Denki asked. "Yesh Pwease!" Kirishima put his arms around his back and looked down. Denki took it off and search for the price.

"Man you're in luck! $10!" Denki smiled. "Ohh! Yeah! Let's go daddy come!" Kirishima pulled Dennis shirt to the cashier. After a bunch of stuff... "Your total is $11.50!" The cashier smiled. "W-wait huh? Kirishima started to whimper."Plus tax..?" The cashier laughed. Kirishima was about to cry.

"I'm sorry sharky you can't get it." Denki kissed kirishima's forehead. "Pwease pay for meh daddy!" Kirishima pouted. "I forgot my wallet at home.." Denki sighed in guilt. "Nuu! Pwease! Pretty Pwease!" Kirishima burst out crying. Everyone was looking at him, thinking he was a psycho.

"This nu fair! Pwease! It for meh papa birthday!" Kirishima fell down and covered his face with his hands. "Kirishima this is getting ridiculous!" Denki picked up Kirishima and whispered it to his ear. "Nuu it not! P-Pa.." Kirishima sniffed and started to cry himself to sleep. "Papa... birthday!" Kirishima coughed and sniffed while Denki carried him out.

Once they were out Denki grab some towel paper and wiped off kirishima's tears. "Buddy I know you are upset but what you did wasn't good." Denki sighed. "Papa!" Kirishima kicked his feet. "Ouch!" Denki roughly placed his hands on Kirishima legs to make him stop. "No tv for an hour!" Denki shouted.

"Nuu!" Kirishima cried. "Fine then. You cant go to bakugou's birthday party." Denki sighed. "I HATE CHU!" Kirishima cry got louder. "Fine then hate me." Denki almost threw Kirishima in the car. He locked the door which made Kirishima scared. "I hate Chu!" Kirishima screamed louder.

Denki got in the car and drove silently while Kirishima still complained.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they got home Kirishima went straight to his room and shut the door. "Fuck.. what the FUCK did you do Dunce face?!" Bakugou slapped denki's face. "Kirishima cried to public because he wanted to get you a present.." Denki backed up.

"He said he also hated me because I wouldn't let him go to your birthday party.." Denki awkwardly giggled. "Oh okay. Since I make the rules fucking bottom, 1: You can't come to my birthday party, 2: I'm making sure that you leave to who knows where when my party starts 3: If this happens again.. I will break up with you!" Bakugou shouted.

"I-I-.." Denki was speechless. "Okay well get ready because you aren't coming back tomorrow either!" Bakugou pointed to his dorm. "G-god fine.." Denki cried and ran to his dorm. Bakugou slowly walked to Kirishima door and knocked on it. "Baby?" Bakugou whispered.

"Papa!" Kirishima cried and opened the door then ran to him. "I ruin Chu birthday!" Kirishima closed his eyes when the tears were blurring his vision. "No you didn't. Stupid daddy did!" Bakugou chucked. "Don't worry he won't be there!" Bakugou picked him up and went in his dorm.

"My party doesn't start for about 2-3 hours, want to dance?" "Ooo dance party?! Yesh!" Kirishima jumped off and went on his phone to play amazing music.

They danced and danced forgetting about stupid Denki.