❤️TodoBaku💛

Little: Todoroki
Caretaker: Bakugou
Fem Todoroki AU

Song recommendation:

~~~~~~~ Panic room (Au/Ra) ~~~~~~~

Todoroki POV:
My long hair filled my bed and I giggled. It was the weekend and I wanted to regress. Then I frowned. My period started yesterday..

I would keep slipping and going out of my littlespace with this stupid period. I have an idea. Since I regress to 0-2, I should just put thick diapers to cover the blood.

 Since I regress to 0-2, I should just put thick diapers to cover the blood

I changed into those and sucked on my pink and purple pacifier

I changed into those and sucked on my pink and purple pacifier. Earlier I turned on the TV to my playlist

Todoroki littlespace yt Playlist💗🦋
~ Blue clues -Ep 6, Season 2- ~
~ Super why -Ep 12, Season 4- ~
~ Super why -Ep 4, Season 2- ~
~ Barney -Ep 8, Season 8- ~
~ Barney -Ep 1, Season 7- ~
~Sesame street -Ep 14, Season 12- ~
~Sesame street -Ep 19, Season 7- ~

And relaxed giggling happily. "Todoroki" I heard knocking on my door. I forgot I made plans with Bakugou!

Sadly I have fully slipped and was sticking out my touch and clapping my hands. "I'm coming in Icy-Hot" and then the door opened.

I was in a diaper wearing a kid's dress, sucking on a pacifier with my toys on the floor. "ACK!" Bakugou screamed and fell on the floor from my legos.

I laughed and Bakugou was still confused. "What the fuck icy-hot?!" Bakugou screamed and I started to cry. "Shut up!" He screamed.

"Haha babe, now stop this!" He screamed. He rolled his eyes and searched up on his phone. What does it mean when you act like a child as a adult?

"Age regression" showed up and Bakugou was reading it understanding it now. He looked at me. "I guess I'm taking care of a baby now."

Bakugou didn't like kids but is really good at taking care of them for some reason. Bakugou picked me and placed me on his hip. "God you're heavy." He laughed.

He placed me on my bed and I felt cramps. I whined but Bakugou ignored it and tried to clean up my mess with the toys. "Dada!!" I screamed.

He looked at me while I whined on my bed. "What's wrong princess?" He asked. "D-Diwper!" He looked confused. "Diaper??" He looked down in horror. "Did you use your diaper.."?!?!

I nodded and he signed. He placed me on the desk (since I couldn't afford a changing table or find the space...😅) and unzip my diaper and was shocked. "Baby.. did you have your period..?"

I cried in embarrassment and quickly came out of my little space. I got from the table and hugged Bakugou "I'm so sorry baby! I-I-". He put a finger on my lip and picked me up and started to rock me. "Shhh baby, it's alright".

I went back in my little space and sucked on my pacifier. "Daddy!". He laughed in the comment. "Let's get my baby a pad okay?" I nodded and he placed me back on the table. He got some baby powtter and a pad for me.

After that he went to the store and got me dark chocolate and some soba (My fav❤️!) "We'll watch a movie and then bath time okay?" I nodded and we watched "Cinderella".

Some of the parts in the movie Bakugou said "What kind of show is this?" But when I started to cry and he remembered I was a little, he stayed quiet. After that he undressed me and placed me in a hot bath. He also put a pink bathboom and rainbow bubbles that I kept under the sink which made me giggle.

Since I was only 1 years old, he took of his shirt and went in the bath with me. He washed me while I played with the duck. After that he wrapped me in a towel and went to his dorm since he needed to do his homework.

He let me watched paw patrol while he did his homework. He didn't want me to stress on the weekend tomorrow so he did mines too. (Update: I failed the test🙄🤚) After that we went to my dorm but it was 9pm so he placed me in bed.

I added bars on my bed which made it like a crib so Bakugou kissed my forehead and did something on my phone while I fell asleep.