💙ShigaDabi🖤

Little: Shigaraki(Baby, Prince, little one)
Cg: Dabi(Dabi bear)

AU: FEMBOY SHIGARAKI

Shigaraki: 1

Shigaraki gets a reward for being a good baby!
~~~~~~~~
Shigaraki hasn't been bad for the whole week especially since he is considered as the "bratties little in the world", even as a baby. Dabi thought a movie night in the fort would be nice. He made sure he wore his gloves and changed into a cute outfit.

"What do you wanna watch baby?" Dabi bobbed his nose and shigaraki giggled and kicked his feet softly

"What do you wanna watch baby?" Dabi bobbed his nose and shigaraki giggled and kicked his feet softly. "I's nu know" Shigaraki shrugged. "Okay how about I say 3 movies and you pick okay?" Dabi asked and Shigaraki nodded.

"Ratatouille, Bambi, or Minions?"

"Ratatouille!!"

"Good choice baby!" Dabi smiled and turned it to ratatouille but then paused it. "Nuu wan watch movie!" Shigaraki cried. "But don't you want your milky?" Dabi asked, "ooo! Yesh dabi bear" Shigaraki smiled with his mouth open

"Alright!" Dabi put shigaraki's baby blue paci between his lips. Dabi picked up Shigaraki and they headed to the bar. Dabi placed Shigaraki in a stool and made some angel milk then handed it to Shigaraki.

"Thank chu dabi bear!" Shigaraki spit out his paci and started sucking the bottle. "Good little one" Dabi smiled and picked up Shigaraki again and unpaused the movie and then made Shigaraki lay on the couch. They watched the movie happily without any complaints.

Mha agere/petre outshots (discontinued)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara