🔪Toga💛

Little: Toga

Toga: 5-8

Toga goes to her room after a long day and thinks she deserves to regress
~~~~~~~~~
Toga POV:
The mission failed. That sucks. Well no it doesn't! Another day to see izuku-chan~~! We went back to the base in silent. I went straight to my room to think. Think of what? Just how reality is horrible. Thinking of my past and how I could've been normal quirk.

I signed and thought I should regress! I haven't accidentally slipped for a week! That happened often and that is why I get judged of for acting childish. I went to my closet and pulled out a cute little outfit!

 I went to my closet and pulled out a cute little outfit!

(Ignore the pacifier)

I took my care bear and hugged it. I felt myself slipping to 5 years old. I stared at my feet seeing my cute pink shoes! I giggled and jumped onto my bed. I played on little space my favourite song and opened Pete the cat my favourite book!

I stole the whole collection and I was starting it now. I stuttered on some words but managed to keep up and after I was done I smiled and thought I should get a snack! I checked before walking and saw no one somehow.

I walked up and took my secret gummy snack pack and chewed on it. It was my favourite snack to have. I got all my favourite stuff and loved that I finally got a break.