💗Uramomo🖤

TW: BODYSHAMING

Little: Momo(Peanut)
Cg: Uraraka(Mommy)

Momo: 4-9

Momo doesn't like her body and uraraka tries to help.
~~~~~~~~
Momo was already regress when uraraka came which was almost a few hours ago. She was 6 years old and was eating her sweet watermelon, her favourite when she's regressed. Uraraka was watching a movie but momo still stayed by her side.

It was not for little kids like her so uraraka let momo her phone. Big mistake. Uraraka hoped for momo to go on YouTube kids or the apps she downloaded but nope. She went on TikTok. She scrolled and laughed at the funny videos before she came across one.

It was a skinny blonde girl with blue eyes in a cute bikini. She was dancing and her boyfriend comes in and she kisses him on the cheek. Then the video ends and replays. Momo scrolled again and saw a plus-size lady. She was wearing a pretty purple dress and black heels.

She looked like she was going somewhere fancy. She looked at the comments and saw that they were hating on her body. She scrolled back to the one with the skinny girl and they loved her body and complimented her.

Momo didn't want to see this and cry. She gave uraraka back her phone and went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Am I too chubby? Momo shook her head and tried to forget about it. She turned to the size revealing her little belly.

I look pregnant.. Momo thought and covered her eyes while tears poured on her face. She wondered if uraraka faked loving her, I mean why would she love her for her ugly body. "Momo where are you? It's almost your bedtime and you need to have a bath"

Momo jumped as uraraka's voice echoed. She tried to close the door but uraraka find her before she did. "Is my peanut hiding??" Uraraka giggled and went inside. "Am I ugly mommy..?" Momo sniffed and cried.

Uraraka was shocked and hugged momo. "No peanut and you were never ugly. If you were, I will still love you for who you are and I bet everyone else would. Ugly or not, blonde or not, fat or not, I will always love you" Uraraka comforted M0mo.

"I love you mommy." Momo hugged Uraraka back. "Gosh I love you too so much!" Uraraka kissed her cheek. "Now let's bath, don't you want to try on your new pyjama we got from the store?" Uraraka smiled. "Oh oh Yes!" Momo gasped and ran in the bath.

"Haha peanut you have to change!" Uraraka giggled. "Oh ye-" Momo slightly laughed.