❤️KiriBaku🧡

Little: Kiri
Cg: Baku

Kiri: 4-5

Kiri slips into babyspace got the first time
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kirishima the sharky boy groaned while his feet slide down the hall. He got beaten by over 3 people in the last week, told he wasn't good enough, and got a bad headache.

Kiri wanted to regress. He was stressed and tired, his eyes burned still after being on the computer all day yesterday. He took one last step to Baku dorm snd knocked.

Baku opened the door and raised an eyebrow. "What are you do-" Baku got cut off from kiri falling in his arms crying his heart out.

"Baby are you little today..?" Bakugou asked sadly. "M.." Kirishima didn't say much especially since he was loud in his little space.

Bakugou checked his forehead and gasp. "Baby your sick!" Bakugou panicked. Last time Kiri got sick he passed out and had to stay in the hospital for a month, repeatedly regressing and regressing every day.

Baku sat Kiri down on the couch. "baba.." Kiri cried. "Baba??" Baku questioned. Kiri never asked for "baba" before. "How old are you bud?" Baku asked but only got babbling.

He never saw Kiri in babyspace. Kiri told him after he came out he goes in babyspace when he's super stressed but after a few months he never did.

Baku was happy, especially taking care of Kiri as a baby for the first time. "Let's see what to do.." Baku checked under his bed.

Sero regresses 0-6 months and he usually comes here when kami goes out so he leaves extra diapers, pacifiers, and bottles if he forgot.

Baku pulled out a plain white diaper and a bottle with stars on it. He also took a cute pack while he was there.

What Bakugou took:

Baku put the paci in Kiri mouth and changed him in only the diaper

Baku put the paci in Kiri mouth and changed him in only the diaper. He filled the baby bottle with angel milk and a bit of cinnamon and gave it to Kiri who sucked in it right away.

"What do you like..?" Baku laughed. "T-taw!" Kiri flicked his tongue. "Taw?" Baku laughed but Kiri didn't hear. Baku thought of toys and gave Kiri an Elmo toy.

"Taw taw!!" Kiri turned it on and clapped his hands. Bakugou giggled and put on the news and they hanged out for the rest of the day.