🧡BakuIlda💙💨

Little: Ilda(cutie, pumpkin)
Cg: Baku(Cuddles, daddy, mister)
Babysitter: Uraraka

Ilda: 0-4

Ilda breaks down during class.
~~~~~~~~
Ilda was known as a geek or nerd during his life. Hate stayed in his head from bullies in his past from his middle school. He remembered every sentence they said.
~~•~~ Flashback ~~•~~
12 yr old Ilda sat on his desk, confident from his history test he just did a week ago. They were getting it back and he knew it was worth it after sleepless nights and tired mornings.

His teacher came to him and gave his paper. He checked it with a smile which later turned into a frown. 18/23... To everyone that was acceptable, they would think their parents will be proud and take them out somewhere special.

Definitely not for ilda. Abuse ran in the family, mentally or physical. Ilda tried calling the police before, only went starving for a week and had to go to the hospital. Anything less 1 mark was considered disappointing.

He felt warm tears ran down his eyes and dropped on the floor. Footsteps were heading his direction and he wiped his tears and looked up in a panic. The leader of the bullies josh ripped the paper out his hand.

He held it up in the air and ilda jumped trying to reach. Josh was taller than the average, 5'6. Ilda was 4'10, pretty small to josh. Ilda breathed heavily and cried angrily. "HEY THE NERD GOT A 18 OUT OF 23!!" He chucked.

Everyone looked and asked to see it. Poor ilda tried to tell them no but Josh loud noise covered his. "You got 20 x 34 - 100 wrong?? That is so easy!!" Josh bursted out laughing. Ilda's deepest secret is that he didn't know multiplication until he was 14.

To everyone that was an easy pray to catch. "Pathetic!" Lisa walked from the back. Her blonde hair covered the ground and her blue eyes made him blind. Yes indeed that was ilda's first crush. "L-Lisa stop!!" He cried.

"Aww you're so cute little baby?? Want your baba??" She jokingly said. Ilda huffed and puffed and ran down the hall and started crying. His teacher Mrs. Douglas came out and sat beside him. "Ignore them." She smiled which wasn't helpful at all.

"Meanies.." He muttered and sniffed and wiped his tears. His teacher hugged his back and he started crying more. "You know joshes grandma owns the school. I swear when she doesn't, he will be banned from here."

"Thanks I guess Mrs. Douglas.." Ilda formed a small smile. "It is deeply my pleasure." Mrs. Douglas stopped hugging him and handed him back his test.
~~•~~ Flashback ended~~•~~
"Ilda.." Uraraka asked and ilda jumped from his seat. "Hmm??" He rubbed his eyes. "You missed the lesson, it was about a test coming up tomorrow. He talked all about it.." She signed. Ilda groaned knowing he will fail.

"If you need a tutor.." Uraraka went back to her paper to write notes. "No it's alright uraraka.. I-I'll talk to aizawa after class.." Ilda eyes dropped. "Are you fine ilda?? You been stressed this week. I know it's Friday tomorrow but you obviously look like you can't wake." Uraraka said.

Uraraka knew about ilda's regressing and was actually his babysitter. "I wan's mister cuddles." Ilda whimpered and uraraka nodded. She could tell ilda was getting fully regressed. "The class ends in 5 mins. Can you wait 5 mins and draw a pic for daddy?"

Ilda looked on his desk for a moment but then nodded yes. Uraraka took a blank piece of paper and pencil crayons from under her desk and gave it to ilda. Ilda took and scribbled. He whined but then slowly fell back asleep.

He was woken up by someone's arm rubbing his arm. "Are you up pumpkin?" Bakugou asked ilda. Ilda got up and held on to bakugou. "dwddy. young.." Ilda cried on his neck and he shushed him. "Aww I know you're young. Let's go to my dorm and cuddle there hmm??" Baku asked.

"Yesh pwease." Ilda made grabby arms and bakugou picked him up. "Thanks again pink cheeks." Bakugou smiled. "No problem. He isn't any trouble!" Uraraka kissed the top of the sleepy baby's forehead. "hehe nuuu!" Ilda complained.

"Okay okay we're on our way pumpkin." Bakugou slightly laughed. "See you tomorrow pink cheeks " Bakugou walked out.