🖤DabiHawks🧡

Little: Hawks(Baby bird, baby)
Cg: Dabi(Daddy)

AU: THRY LIVE TOGETHER IN A MINI HOUSE NEAR MHA.

Hawks: 2

Hawks comes home after a long day and happy to see his caretaker.
~~~~~~~~~~
Dabi looked at his tv watching a horror movie. His phone rang and he went to pick. "Hmm hello?" Dabi asked he didn't see the person name who was calling. "D-da.." Hawks whimpered on the phone. "Baby bird?!" Dabi sat straight on the couch. "Don't you have a meeting?!" Dabi panicked. He wanted his baby bird to go to meetings and fight and be #1 hero.

"Y-ye b-but meh slip and dadzawa say gwo bwcause it's inmature.." Dabi heard hawks slobs on the call. "Aww baby.." Dabi shushed the little. "Don't worry just come home, I have something just for you!" Dabi giggled. "Otay thankies daddy!!" Hawks flew. Dabi hanged up and switched the movie to bubble guppies. He turned on an episode and took out hawks toy box.

He took out some bird actions figures and put the box back. Dabi took out ice cream and put 2 scoops on each bowl. He placed hawks back in the freezer since he would probably want to play first. He knew hawks would be back home a little later since he slipped so he went to the toy store.

He looked around and got some legos and a small kitkat bar for himself dabi of course. He looked at the time and it would be 2-3 mins before hawks came home so dabi ran back home and hid the legos under the couch. He saw he had time so he took an small apple juice box and put it in the coffee table.

"Daddy!" Hawks opened the door and flew inside. He flew in Dabi lap and cuddled. "Well hello again baby bird." Dabi kissed hawks forehead. "Gift pwease!" Hawks did his puppy eyes. "Okay okay..!" Dabi laughed and took the Lego's from under the bed. Hawks gasped and hugged dabi tight.

"Thankies!!" Hawks cried from joy. "Your welcome baby bird now come watch bubble guppies with me"

They watched the show and then had a daddy little day.