🖤EraserMic💛

Little: Hizashi(Baby boy, honey bear)
Cg: Aizawa(Daddy, Mr.sweepy)

Hizashi: 0-3

Hizashi breaks down at home. + extra scene about him going to therapy.
~~~~~~~~~
Hizashi POV:
After days and weeks and months of fighting villains, I just sit there on mines and aizawa's shared bed and suck on my paci. I was planning on aizawa doing the rest since I was too little for a 2 yr old. As I think I remember the time about fighting a villain.

They're quirk was manipulation. As I was about to hit him he said I was ugly and worthless. I fell down on the ground until he slam me to a building. After remembering the words I start crying then hear the door open. "Hizashi?"

"Daddy!!"

I cried while running to him and I trapped him in my tight hug. "I-I..!" I stuttered while he picked me up and started to rock me. "It's okay it's okay don't worry daddy's here. You're fine..." He held me and let my head suffocate in his neck.

"villain ish a meanie!" I cried and then he understood what I was crying about. "Honey bear its was her quirk you aren't useless, ugly, worthless, or anything! You are my handsome and beautiful baby boy and you will always be that to me!" He kissed my tummy and I giggled.

"Now remember we have to get ready for therapy. Maybe you can tell him about your problem with your low self esteem!" Aizawa tried to comfort me but I wasn't having it. I hated therapy! They asked so many questions!!!

Even though they accept my coping mechanism with age regression it's hard when they look and me and it's just overwhelming! "Nwoooo!!" I cried and kicked my feet. "Baby boy you know about this already. It's only once a week it's okay!" He kissed my forehead.

"Now I see you already have your yellow paci but you're in big clothing! Let's change shall we?" I nodded sadly and we went to our room. He sat me down and told me to lay down which I did. He undressed me and changed me into this.

"Aww you're so cute!" He said and I blushed

"Aww you're so cute!" He said and I blushed. "stwoppp..!" I cling onto him and he chucked while rubbing my back. "Now let's get your milk, plushie, and get out of here!" He picked me up and sat me on the kitchen chair.

He went in the fridge and grabbed milk and poured it in my bottle. Then he put it in the microwave and put the timer for a min and turned it on. "Want Squishy, Lemon, or Unicorn?" He asked me. "Squishy!" I smiled and he nodded.

He went to the room and took out my plushie and gave it to me.

"Hehe i's wove squishy!" I played with it and he giggled.

Aizawa POV:

Seeing my little smile is the best! I gave him his plushie squishy and he played with it while I waited for the milk to warm it. Once it did I added a bit of vanilla in it and stir it until it wasn't noticeable and handed it to him.

 Once it did I added a bit of vanilla in it and stir it until it wasn't noticeable and handed it to him

He took a sip and sticked out his tongue in disgust. "Too much vanilla mr.sweepy!" He pushed it back to me but then I pushed it to him again. "We know it's a good amount. It's normally how I make it and I know you're trying to get out of his so either drink it or no milk for 3 days."

He whines and signs but starts drinking it and I smile. "Good baby now let's head out!" I picked him up and held his stuffie on my other hand and walked to the car. I put him in the backseat and buckled him and then walked in the front and did the same to me.

I turned on the car and we started to move. I looked in the mirror sometimes and just saw him drinking his milk and playing with his stuffie. Each time I smiled. After 15 mins we were there and I took him out. "Daddy i's think I welf squishly! We have ta go home now!" He pouted and I pointed to the stuffie beside him.

"Haha so funny now let's go inside no going back home!" I picked him up and he signed. We went to the waiting room and I let him play with the toys in the middle. I looked at him being a smart baby using his brain and doing the puzzles.

It went on for a while until his name was called and he whimpered. "It's okay baby boy I got you!" I held his hand and he nodded and followed me to his room. I sat down and he sat on my lap. I felt his legs shake but I helped him calm down by rubbing his thighs.

He signed and cling onto me while the person came. "Hello." She said and sat down and he whimpered and tugged onto the collar of my shirt. "I see someone is clingy today!" He giggled softly and I giggled back. "Yes I see! He just loves daddy!" I kissed his cheek.

"That's fine now Hizashi how has your day been doing?" After a few questions and talking it was done and we were in the car again. "Aww was that too bad honey bear?" I asked him. "It was otay.." He said and yawned. "You can sleep baby boy it's alright!" He nodded and closed his eyes and pasted out in the backseat.

I smiled while I kept on driving.