🖤DabiDeku💚

A/N: THEY ARENT DATING! DABI IS LIKE DEKU'S BROTHER TO HIM! 🤨🤨! BTW VILLIAN DEKU HAS CAME!

TW: ABUSE, SPANKINGS

Little: Dabi
Caretaker: Izuku

Song recommendation:

The Red Means I Love You - Madds Buckley

No one POV:

Dabi was a bit more of a brat than usual. His regression is older than most people. His regression is 7-10 and DEKU was actually considering selling him. "Ugh! No uncle, I want juice!" "Listen here brat, we made a deal! You have juice for breakfast and then water for lunch and dinner!"

"But I'm 10 uncle! I'm old enough to do my own stuff!" Shigaraki and Dabi were arguing until the leader Izuku came in aka dabi's dad. "What is going on?!" He shouted making both of them whimper in fear. "Your brat Dabi here doesn't want water!"

"Honey, drink your water and then you can have Sushi for dinner. Deal?" Dabi shrugged and looked over to the side. Toga and twice were fooling around while Dabi was being bossed around. "Your a fucking liar." Everyone was shocked. Deku never fools around with punishment.

"What did you say honey..." Deku asked ready to fight. "I said your a fucking liar!" Dabi shouted back.

Dabi POV:
I was SO tried of being told what to do for the past 2 days! I wanted to be a pain in my butt for everyone! "Say that one more time Dabi and I'll fucking punch you to the moon." Dad leaned to him. "FUCK FUCK! FUCK ALL OF YOU!" I said waving his hands in the air.

"You think this is funny.." Deku laughed. I nodded and grinned. "Fine then. 20 spankings." I froze. "Dad I-" "No. In 5 mins I better see you with your fucking ass in the air." Deku shouted pointing to his room. I fucking messed up. I didn't realized I was crying until I tear dropped on the floor.

"I HATE YOU!" I screamed. "Fine then. 25 spankings! Keep this up and 40!" 10 spankings hurt already, 40 will be hell! I ran to this room and slammed the door. Might as well get this over with. I took down my pants showing only my black shorts and leaned on the bed.

I cried silently until dad came with a metal belt. Normally this would be abused but to him it was punishment. I either get spankings or soap in my mouth. Disgusting I know. I fucking hate it so much that I would go to jail for life instead.

"You know dad would only do atleast 10 spankings but since you talked back I had to do 25." He said rubbing my ass. "I'm sorry! Please atleast do 15 dad!" I cried. "No. It's 25." He said and stopped rubbing my ass. "Be a good little prince and count with me okay?"

"O-okay.." I said not wanting any more spankings.

*SLAP* "O-one.."

*SLAP* "fuc- two.."

*SLAP* "T-three..."

25 spankings later

I was crying on the bed holding my face as my dad rubs my red ass. "You were a good little prince" he said. And placed me on his lap. "I'm sorry honey but you were mean to your uncle and aunts!" "I-I.." I couldn't speak. The pain was burning me alive.

"Want some pain killers"? I nodded slowly while we went to the bathroom. Fuck him. Fuck fuck fuck! He came back with them and I ate them up. He gave me some water and I lay on his lap. "Want to rest for a bit? It would help make the pain go away"! "Y-yea.."

He stroke my hair as I fell asleep peacefully.