🧍🏿Twice🧍🏿

Little: Twice(Dear, Sweetie)
Babysitter: Toga(Mimi, bubs)

AU: Twice is non-binary and uses they/he/she/xe pronouns in that preferred order and this is a platonic relationship.

Twice: 0-2

Twice wants thems babysitter.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Twice sat on the couch by himself. "What is wrong with me.." She thought while kicking xem feet. "I could never use that many pronouns.. especially xe/xem.. they are so hard.." They thought and his tears ran down her face.

Xe sniffed and wiped thems tears. He felt herself slipping deeper after every thought. "Twice~~! Are you okay?" Toga asked behind xem. They jumped out of his seat and turned behind her to face toga. "T-toga I..." Twice faked an smile.

"I'm fine don't worry! Just bored haha.. hey wanna play a game?" Twice tried to change the subject. "Twice do you need to sleep dear?" Toga worried. "Um um.." Twice looked down in guilt. "Kinda sowwy Mimi.." Twice apologized.

"Sweetie you never have to apologize!" Toga walked up to xem and rubbed them face. Twice cried and hugged toga. "I's slipping and i's wan mah paci." Twice asked while coughing. "Alright how about you lay on the couch and wait for Mimi okay?" Toga said and twice nodded.

Twice walked up back to the couch and lay on his back. He signed and smiled loving how her Mimi loves xem and could understand their pronouns. She never gets in wrong or judges it. Twice felt safe with Mimi around him.

"I'm back sweetie and I brought you your paci, diaper, and plushie!" Toga giggled and walked over to the couch. "Open your legs please dear" Toga asked and twice opened her legs and toga taped on xem's diaper.

"Good dear." Toga pat twice's head and he purred. "Okay let's watch little mermaid! I know you'll love that!!" Toga turned on the movie and put twice on her lap. Toga rubbed their back as Twice giggled softly.