🖤Little Momo🖤

Little: Momo

AU: Momo is asexual and non-binary . They use they/them + it/its pronouns

Momo: 4-6
~~~~~~~~~~
Momo looked in the mirror right on them naked body. It was so noticeable and also so ugly.. It looked like they haven't ate in years.. Them chest looked so.. well not so them atleast. Them waist was the best but also worst. The way it looks is disgusting but atleast it protects them from Mineta!

It looks so tired... its eyebags looked so noticeable, not even makeup can help its! It took its hand and slowly rubbed it around its eye. "Gosh.." It muttered nervously. After Momo hasn't came into class for over a week now, the rest of the class started to get worried.

A knocked on the door scared Momo, as they jumped up then signed. "Yes..?" They asked. "I-It's me Momo!" Izuku chucked. "Oh yes Deku umm! What did you want?!" Momo quickly put on them uncomfortable dress and some socks.

Deku came in and rubbed his neck. "Me and the boys are hanging out so we-" "No thanks.." Momo responded. This has been going on for a while. Deku asks if it wants to hangout with them and it always responds with a "no".

"A-Alright.. Are you sick or..?" Deku asked. "None of your business.." Momo signed. "But you know we'll always be-" "STOP BUTTING INTO MY BUSINESS DEKU AND... GET.... OUT!!" They shouted. Deku whimpered and quickly closed the door and ran out.

Momo signed and went into tears knowing it has probably hurted Deku very badly but it just wanted to forget about it.. It took its hello kitty stuffie and cuddled with in its chest. It sniffed and felt tears running on its face.

"I-I wish I h-had a daddy .." They sniffed finally forming words out of their mouth. All tho Momo never wanted a relationship, they wanted someone to hug while their sad or play with when they is bubbly.

All it wanted is a daddy who can take care of its and help whatever is wrong with its..

Even though there's nothing, it still wanted what they never gotten...

Love.

AU: SRRY FOR NOT WRITING ANYTHING IN A WHILE !!