💨💙Ildaraka💗🤎

Little: Uraraka
Cg: Ilda

AU! BAD DEKU & BAKUGOU AND BAD CLASS 1A EXPECT URARAKA AND ILDA OF COURSE🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Uraraka: 5-6

Uraraka has a nightmare.
~~~~~~~~~~
Uraraka POV:
"I hate you!" Deku slapped me. "W-what!" I stepped back covering my red cheek. "How could you tell class 1a about Bakugou bullying me!" He pushes me to the ground tears falling from my eyes. "I did so?!" I shouted back.

"Bakugou was going to hurt you! I promise!" I held up my pinky finger. Deku kicked me in the face leaving a black bruise on my eye. I cried harder and harder. Bakugou came into the scene and I felt kinda happier. "Bakugou please deku is.. I-" "Shut the fuck up!" Bakugou shouted at me.

Deku went over to kiss his cheek and I sat their in sadness. My crush from the first day I saw him.. is gay?! I supported lgbtq but he always told me he was homophobic. I tried to move back but Bakugou started kicking and hitting me.

My screams weren't enough and I felt everyone eyes on me. "You're sick!" Jirou screamed. "HIT HER HARDER BAKUBRO!!" Kirishima cheered on. "You deserve that!" Deku giggled. Everyone else started laughing watching me getting beaten up.

Bakugou luckily stopped and I was left with a black eye, a permanent scar on my other eye, a bloody nose and lip, 2 broken fingers on one hand and 1 on the other, and lastly a bunch of cuts on my legs and arms.

I pantted quickly slowly blacking out. Deku kicked me one last time before I fainted.

I woke up in fear realizing I was crying in my sleep. "That was the same thing that happened yesterday!" I thought. The doctor said I couldn't walk for a few weeks so I didn't bother trying at 4am in the morning.

Instead I saw my phone and called ilda before I slipped fully. "Mr.hero!" I cried. Ilda was half-asleep but still listened. "Mm hmm kitten..?" Ilda said with one eye open. "I had a nightmare Pwease come!" I cried harder. Ilda realized and woke up.

"I'll be there kitten! Don't move!" He commanded and then hanged up. "I-Mwe couldn't move:" I groaned. I couldn't really talk because of my mouth and saw blood dripping on my pj.

I heard the door open and ilda ran straight into my dorm and hugged me. "Don't worry kitten mr.hero is here!" Ilda hugged me and I hugged him back. He saw my blood dripping and stepped back. "How about we have a quick bath, change clothes, and then mr.hero will read you a bedtime story and stay with you until you fall asleep?" Ilda smiled.

"Yes mr.hero!" I cling onto him.

He did what he said and he read at least 5 books until I fell asleep feeling safe with mr.hero